Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

My little sister wants to go to a basketball game, I have no idea which one to take her to make sure her first experience isn't a painful one.  Anyone still going to the Hornets one on Saturday?  She trying to pay more attention has bleacher report so believe she has an idea of the inherent risk here.  I must show my support for "It Starts at the Top" somehow.

9 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

somebody named Ron Baker is getting minutes over our top 15 pick

Can Brown Jr. defend nba guards?  If not then Ariza, Dekker, and Sato are taking his minutes.  

I agree he should be playing though.  It seems Brooks has to be forced into playing better less experienced players.  He was forced to play a Sato last year (and this year).  Forced to play Bryant (and it turns out he’s our best center).  Wouldnt be surprised in Brown is good but just can’t get passed his horrible head coach and onto the floor. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I don't understand how Beal is getting all-star love. he's been more than a step below where he was last season. he's the best of this bunch, but that ain't saying much at the moment

He’s averaging more points at a higher fg% than last season.  2016-17 was his best year.