Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Refs screwed John over on that last drive. He completely beat both defenders and they clobbered him trying to recover and no whistle.Biggest things I want to see from Otto for next season are improvement from the FT line and from spotting up for three. He could be a damn good player if he gets to 80% from the line and close to 40% on catch and shoot threes.

Wall checked out after the first.

Once the confidence is there, he will get significantly better. You get see his confidence getting stronger with each consecutive game.

*random* Can nba2k change Otto's alley oop stat? I swear he can't dunk a toss to save his life. But in reality he gets about 1 oop dunk per game he plays.

Agreed. So who should be the dc celebrity fan?

Stephen Colbert. He was born in DC, never mind that he didn't grow up here that is just an unimportant detail. We must lure him to the Wizards as our celebrity representative.

If that fails Dave Grohl grew up in Springfield va. No one hates that guy.

You know what, get them all. If RG3 is ever good again, add him too. It used to be fun seeing him blue off fans trying to shake his hand while he was talking to Lebron at a DC home game. (Oh how the mighty have fallen)

I can't believe the refs are disrespecting us against the Knicks of all damn teams.

With a well spaced floor, Gortat is just killing it on these feeds from Wall and Beal. Imagine how good the offense could actually be if they had an elite finisher inside and a stretch four.

That was a ****ing egregious hold by Quincy Acey. Refs are dicking us tonight.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Gooden fouled twice!!

Really feels like the refs are trying to point shave tonight.

I'm not sure Porter dunked it three times in the entirety of his sophomore season at Georgetown.

That was a busch league call on Gortat too! Two clean blocks and then a late ass whistle. He should be rewarded for a defensive sequence like that.

If that fails Dave Grohl grew up in Springfield.

Colbert has a shiny new job coming up. He won't be in DC. I would hate to see the amount of vitriol griff would receive for being on the sideline cheering for dc for more than one game in a season. But sign me up for grohl!

Otto is probably going to struggle big time if he gets playing time in the playoffs.  Playoff defense is not the Knicks and 76ers.  I just hope the response is "well this is what happens when the stupid head coach refuses to play him until a few weeks before the damn playoffs!"  He's a second year player that has less minutes than probably most top 5 picks get in their second month and if he turns out to be good, Randy's got some explaining to do.