Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

the new victory cigar

:ols:

No joke Singleton's disappearance has been depressing. I had high hopes for him after he had some good games earlier in the year.

I can't believe we just scored 120 points. The offense didn't miss a beat after we put the bottom of our roster in.

---------- Post added January-14th-2013 at 09:20 PM ----------

Vesely and Seraphin killing it out there.

Great to see them bounce back and play well. I'd love to see them keep developing front court chemistry like they showed tonight.

On a side note' date=' hands11 has surfaced! Spotted him on TruthAboutIt.[/quote']

"if we had kept Andray we'd be a playoff team THIS year."

-hands11

And thanks SU. Almost put your name in my request post. Knew you'd come through. And it was worth the wait. Trying to remember a better Wiz crossover.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Maybe I'm overreacting to the past 15 games or so, but I've got a feeling trading Okafor and Martell of Gay actually makes us a worse team this year. From a basketball standpoint, not even looking at the contracts. Okafor and Martell have been playing at a high level. I would ride this hot streak out and see where it takes me without making any big deals. Plus Gay isn't a can't miss talent that you drop everything you're doing to try and get when he's on the table. He's a big risk.

I'd leave him alone. He probably doesn't even get dealt this year anyway. He'll be back on the block next season.

So i am talking to hellie on Twitter, and i told him Wall is definitely a top 25 player. but he comes back with some lame excuse that he was picked #12 for the rookie/soph game! I need some help!

Your riding a high off the last 2 games, Wall is good and has potential too be a top 15 player but right now he's not top 25.

So i am talking to hellie on Twitter, and i told him Wall is definitely a top 25 player. but he comes back with some lame excuse that he was picked #12 for the rookie/soph game! I need some help!

You really don't have an argument right now. He's only played two games this season. Just tell him you'll check back in with him at the end of the season.

I think the good thing so far about Wall in his comeback is, that he's orchestrating our offense without utilizing much of his athleticism. I mean lets be honest, getting stuffed at the rim is a tell that he still has a way to go...but look at his numbers, very encouraging without his elite athleticism back yet. Obviously nights like this are unsustainable, but you have to figure that Nene will usually be more effective and the mere presence of Wall is going to open up things for everyone. Those Jumpers he knocked down in the 2nd half also are encouraging. He's a solid a FT shooter, as long as the confidence remains well for this team, we should make a good surge to end the season. Randy has to get em to take one game at a time. I'm not so sure I'd look to move Okafor yet either. We ought to evaluate how the talent plays with Wall closer to the deadline. Gay may not be needed, but I could see him flourishing here as well.

If that is the trade proposal I am taking it and running and not looking back. 2013 pick isn't even in the fold? Wall, Beal, Gay,Noel, and Nene it's no way we are going too be that low in the lottery.

My fault they want this years 1st unprotected. We agreed to unprotect the 2014 pick but want top 3 protection on this years pick.