Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

He won't post tomorrow, he'll wait to see if we beat Dallas first.

I missed most of this game, apparently, I haven't missed much.

He is quite adept at moving the goal posts

Beat Dallas? They are losing to the Bobcats. Lol

I wouldn't worry about missing this game or the rest of the season either. I'm sure there is a local high school in your area where they are playing some quality basketball.

Mugged by the Bobcats. The horror.

Beal and Price are absolutely dying out there.

I'm waiting for someone to say "at least we're competitive" this season. This loss counts the same as those close Boston games. The difference is this loss has more honesty in it.

Edited by Destino

Seriously, is this team a joke? Ive supported Ernie in the past, but this is crap. Wittman needs to be fired, or Ernie, something is wrong here.

Both. I'd love for someone to describe just what the hell Washington's offense is supposed to look like. The defense is also ****.

Grunfeld is a useless **** that doesn't believe in this team or city. **** him. His continued employment is an insult to fans.

The overall collection of "talent" is not good here in DC. I'm not placing much blame on Wittman. As a matter of fact, I'd say he's been one of the few bright spots this season. For as bad as this squad is, this team has been playing hard and was in each of the games they've played except for tonight. The construction of the current roster falls on EG.

The overall collection of "talent" is not good here in DC. I'm not placing much blame on Wittman. As a matter of fact, I'd say he's been one of the few bright spots this season. For as bad as this squad is, this team has been playing hard and was in each of the games they've played except for tonight. The construction of the current roster falls on EG.

I'm not sure what Wittman has done to be qualified as a bright spot.

We got rid of the "knuckleheads". Getting your team to play hard should not be celebrated, its the bare minimum of what is to be expected.

His offensive sets are remedial, its a big part of the reason why we seem to be shooting 30 3's a game.

Edited by StillUnknown

I'm not sure Wittman has done to be qualified as a bright spot.

We got rid of the "knuckleheads". Getting your team to play hard should not be celebrated, its the bare minimum of what is to be expected.

His offensive sets are remedial, its a big part of the reason why we seem to be shooting 30 3's a game.

I just think that of all the problems that this team has, Wittman is near the bottom of the list. His offensive sets may be remedial, but look at who we have trying to execute? The roster is comprised of nothing but role players - save Beal and possibly Seraphin. EG/Ted can't possibly look at this team and be thrilled with the product. Something has to change in the short term to salvage not just the season, but some sort of respect. I'm a diehard Wizards fan, but this is getting hard. I'll never desert the team, because like the O's...ONE DAY they'll turn it around and it will make all the years of ineptitude worth it. But again...something has to be done in the short term to fix this roster or the front office.

If this were a team of ten year old girls I'd accept "playing hard" as evidence of a good coach. His rotations are ****. This team doesn't appear to have inbound plays. The brand of defense he coaches is ****. I don't know what the offense is supposed to look like but he encouraged guard shooting last year and we're a soft shooting team now.

I didnt watch tonight, but in the games Ive seen Wittman is not a bright spot. Not at all.

He isnt a good coach. Bad rotations, bad plays out of timeouts, etc.

This team wont win until Wall comes back.

Look at Charlotte, they drafted well, got a special player in MKG who is changing the culture. Kemba has improved.

Then look at us. We friggin suck.

Edited by AsiaticSkinsFan

His rotations are killing us. He has no feel for the ebb and flow of a game. He put the game out of reach tonight by leaving ineffective units on the floor too damn long.