Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Crawford is a better point guard than either Price or Pargo, and its painfully obvious. It's stunning how much faster he is than both of them and he's a much better ball handler. He's 0-3 but has 2 assists and no turnovers. How did they get him to only shoot three? lol

Okafor, Ariza, Beal, Webster, and Vesely have played good enough. Singleton, Booker, Pargo, and Price have not looked good IMO.

Crawford is a better point guard than either Price or Pargo, and its painfully obvious. It's stunning how much faster he is than both of them and he's a much better ball handler. He's 0-3 but has 2 assists and no turnovers. How did they get him to only shoot three? lol

Okafor, Ariza, Beal, Webster, and Vesely have played good enough. Singleton, Booker, Pargo, and Price have not looked good IMO.

I'd let him play PG if he'd swear to only take 5 jumpers a game

**** off with the high horse stuff man

No need for it

Dude this thread is so tired and played. So predictable. It's just lame. Absolutely no real basketball talk. Nothing positive. "same ol' Wiz! Same ol' Wiz!" Yawn. It's the definition of a message board circle jerk. And I can't wait until next week when half the people stop watching and I get to read their opinions of the box score. I'm done here.

I don't think Price was doing that badly before they took him out. There was really good ball movement on the floor. What's surprised me is (1) Our lack of defense on the other end of the court. I mean, this is supposed to be a staple of this team or something, but I'm just not seeing it. and (2) We really have nobody who can create a shot on this team. Maybe Beal, but everybody else is just spot up jumpers and even those are wishy washy.

We played a good first quarter and then the final 30 seconds or so they got a 7-0 run and got a nice lead. Then in the second they just didn't let up.