Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

McGee, Young, Wall, Blatche, and Thornton= our future.

Didn't realize Josh Howard was back until he hit that last jumper. Always liked that dude, good to see him on the court.

Agreed about the first three, but I don't see much of a role for Thornton going forward. He's not bad at anything but he doesn't have a defining skill.

I like Josh Howard though. He is going to be a boost for this team.

Agreed about the first three, but I don't see much of a role for Thornton going forward. He's not bad at anything but he doesn't have a defining skill.

True. I guess I just like his scoring potential. I saw him play a little bit out here in LA for the Clippers and the dude just goes off randomly for big games. He has a lot of skill. But you're right, he isn't like a great all around player or anything. Plus he's a 2/3 hybrid.

Juwan Howard retire already.

First game this year our big men have decided box out the other team and make proper rotations.

---------- Post added December-18th-2010 at 09:07 PM ----------

Did someone say that Blatche has been contributing defensively? Really? I just turned the game on, I find this hard to believe.

Hard to believe but every player has been excellent on defense.

Edited by No Excuses

You put John Wall, and Rashard Lewis into this lineup and the Wizards might be a pretty damn good team.

Thats saying they can sustain playing somewhere near this level consistantly

As for my Heat........this is their problem. They are a jump shooting team almost exclusivley.......if the jumpers arent falling.......they are going to lose games.

Edited by ST is my boy

You put John Wall, and Rashard Lewis into this lineup and the Wizards might be a pretty damn good team.

Thats saying they can sustain playing somewhere near this level consistantly

As for my Heat........this is their problem. They are a jump shooting team almost exclusivley.......if the jumpers arent falling.......they are going to lose games.

I haven't watched much of their games this year, are they really that dependent on their jump shots?

Wade and James are excellent at getting to the hoop.

Are these the Wiz or the ****ing '03 Pistons?

---------- Post added December-18th-2010 at 09:14 PM ----------

Pretty much, and our Big 3 are logging a lot of minutes. It's going to start to take a toll eventually as the season goes on.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

They are great at getting to the rack but they get doubled......forcing them to either kick it out to an open role player, or shoot a J despite the double...........they have zero low post presence....

Even BOSH is a jumpshooter.

Well that's for sure.

When I found out that Bosh was the third part of this group I cracked up.

Bosh is so, so soft.