Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Liking what Nick Young is bringing to the table.

On a completely unrelated note, I really can't wait for the new Wizards uniforms next year. While the home uni is alright, the road uniform is atrocious. That blue is horrific.

Nice assist from Arenas to Blatche for a dunk. And Juwan Howard is in the game. I really can't believe he's still in the league.

You know your team is going nowhere fast when you have Juwan Howard and Eric Dampier on the floor at the same time. It's utterly embarrassing how quiet/empty it is in that stadium.

Overall not a terrible first half given how many good looks we missed. Not sure why Flip didn't ride it out with Young after he picked up that one foul.

Hinrich's decision making is flat out terrible, Blatche with some bad passes as well.

Really dumb Armstrong. Especially after Brand's flagrant 2 last week on McGee. And if you're gonna foul someone hard, at least make it Lebron.

And the fact that it took the refs 5 minutes to sort through this is pathetic.

Oh and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Juwan. You bum.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

I can't tell if Howard through a backhanded punch at Nick Young on purpose if it just appeared that way because he turned around so fast.

I was talking about the push into Armstrong's back after the flagrant.

That being said, McGee is going to be the best C we've had in a long time. He doesn't back down, and at least TRIES to outwork everyone on the court. At the very least a big upgrade from Haywood.

Edited by herrmag

I was talking about the push into Armstrong's back after the flagrant.

That being said, McGee is going to be the best C we've had in a long time. He doesn't back down, and at least TRIES to outwork everyone on the court. At the very least a big upgrade from Haywood.

Oh I know. I was just thinking out loud about the shot to Nick Young's face.

And Haywood was arguably a top 10 center his last two years or so in DC. But you're right, McGee is going to be special.

Considering the fact that this game was terribly ref'd, that the Wizards couldn't hit a single shot despite good looks for the first 7 min of both the 2nd and the 4th quarter, and we were without Wall, I'm not all that displeased with this performance.

If we have Wall in there for Kirk we win this game easily. The only good play Kirk made all night was getting in Jones' face.

That dunk by Booker at the end was insane.

Blake Griffin-esque.

Agree with you on all your other points as well.

December 18th baby. It's on.

Yep. He continued to elevate after he looked like he reached his peak. Basically just like Griffin, pretty nasty.

Yep, gonna mark that one on the calendar for sure, might even try to snag tickets.