Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Damn shame Otto couldn't finish that. Awesome pass by Wall. Of course it was blocked by Noel so certain wizard fans can hyperventilate (talking about some guys over at bullets forever.)

Seriously, DCrez and MC Sneaks have gotten to the point of no return. DC possibly more, as hes been around for a long time, and posts prob more than even Bubba did here. There is no discussion with these guys ( even if they often bring in legitimate stats to back up their biased opinions). Theres not even an acknowledgement of noted rebuttals. I was able to sit back and laugh when him and Yop were going at it. But at a certain point, you gotta just stop. They are Bullets fans through and through, but it gets tiring arguing over things like Porter and Webster should get the same treatment because their contracts are similar in length and cost.

• Like 1

Nene doing a good job finding Otto on those cuts.

The 76ers are bad at everything. They are making this offense look efficient.

We don't have to shoot. All we have to do is take it inside.
Damn Wall has chucked up some ugly bricks. Just taking jumpers totally out of rhythm for no particular reason.

Cant watch the game. Looks like we have this one in hand tho.

Looks like an exhibition game against some European team. Wizards are up 30 and don't even seem to be playing terribly hard. They are out there jogging and hitting layups.

Players must feel good knowing they have Philly & The Knicks in consecutive. A lot of players should be able to get right.

Glad to see Otto make good use of his time. Don't know what his future holds, but its painfully obvious he has to be paired with Wall if they want to get anything out of him. Webster & Butler will be terrible with or without Wall, Porter at least has some upside.

Another start for Otto, another double digit performance. Another PnR heavy game, another very good output by Gortat.

Sub in the deep bench for the rest of this one. Glad the starters can get some real rest.

Wish we could have gotten our games against Philly when our season was falling apart and we needed a lifeline.

We did. We lost to them. Lol. Sniffle.

I agree that Porter should start the rest of the season. He should have been playing a ton of minutes after the AS break to get him ready for a spot in the postseason rotation. But Randy is stupid. I have a feeling he's going to bury Otto.

If we draw Toronto, Otto should start at SF and Pierce should start at PF and Nene should come off the bench.

I agree that Porter should start the rest of the season. He should have been playing a ton of minutes after the AS break to get him ready for a spot in the postseason rotation. But Randy is stupid. I have a feeling he's going to bury Otto.If we draw Toronto, Otto should start at SF and Pierce should start at PF and Nene should come off the bench.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Nope.

See Terp Richaud Pack.

I can dig it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/03/22/chick-hernandez-dyes-his-hair-blond-in-support-of-marylands-richaud-pack/

Early last week, Maryland guard Richaud Pack dyed his hair blond in honor of his aunt, Paulette McClendon-Martin of Detroit, who passed away recently at age 69. His aunt was a lifelong blond; many of her family members decided to color their hair in her honor.

Pack’s hair is conspicuous, but I’m not sure it can match Chick Hernandez’s. The Comcast SportsNet host (and Maryland fan grad) decided to go blond himself, as a gesture of support toward Maryland Pack. CSN’s Brent Harris showed Pack video of Hernandez’s new look in the Maryland locker room Saturday afternoon; the senior guard burst into laughter.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Wait...hold on.  If Wall and Gortat run PnR, they have crazy success? 

How did no one think of that until last night? 

/sarcasm

*edit*

And like I said earlier in the week....I'd like nothing more than to be wrong about Otto.  Give him minutes and see what happens.  Past two games have been encouraging. 

Edited by RonArtest15

Gortat was a monster last night. He smelled blood in the water and just went at their bigs. Knew they couldn't match up with him and I felt like he kind of gave Nerlens Noel a "welcome to the NBA" night. I'd never heard of that foreign guy they had playing center. He was terrible, just had no business trying to guard Gortat.

I wish March had been able to convert that lob at the rim and have the perfect shooting night. Unfortunately, it looked like a poor pass. Even still, that might be his best stat line as a Wizard.

Beal said Wittman placing emphasis on running more PnR/dribble handoffs heading into playoffs. Beal excelled at both in last yr's playoffs.

Paul Pierce didn’t practice today either.

Garrett Temple didn’t practice today but is progressing. Getting some running in now on the practice floor.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH