Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

These nights will happen when you have an offense built entirely on stupid long range jumpers. Some nights you are just going to be off.

Its not just that there shots arent falling. Theres no effort. No defense. No rebounding. No energy.

They never came out of the locker room. Complete no show. Should refund the peoples money.

If I was Randy Wittman I'd be asking who hosted the party last night.  This wasn't a night where no one could hit a shot, this was a night where no one seemed interested in playing basketball.  Lost on defense, slowly jogging around on offense... zero effort. 

• Like 1

If I was Randy Wittman I'd be asking who hosted the party last night.  This wasn't a night where no one could hit a shot, this was a night where no one seemed interested in playing basketball.  Lost on defense, slowly jogging around on offense... zero effort.

yeah, this is what i thought too. someone was not interested.

as if they were at Stadium or Cafe Asia the night before.

I understand the frustration but everybody has a tough day at the office. We will get them tonight and all will be well.

not really frustrated, tbf.

It was brutal but I dont think anyone is angry or calling for changes. We all acknowledge it was a bad niht at the office.