Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

So who do u all pick up if u have the option: Nate Robinson or Ray allen.

As badly as we may need a quick pg for the speedy guys, Ray allen could eat ras al ghouls lunch, and twice on Sunday's. If wall can make ras the 2/3rd best 3 point shooter in the league, he can resurrect Ray as well.

Is Ray Allen even in game shape? And he keeps holding out like he only wants to play in the playoffs. Sign Nate Robinson, who wants to be here, and let Allen keep waffling. 

Allen strikes me as the type that would stay in shape if he were considering playing this year. Not like he needs to be in peak condition, just have enough to give 20 minutes a night.

So who do u all pick up if u have the option: Nate Robinson or Ray allen.

As badly as we may need a quick pg for the speedy guys, Ray allen could eat ras al ghouls lunch, and twice on Sunday's. If wall can make ras the 2/3rd best 3 point shooter in the league, he can resurrect Ray as well.

Neither.

Nate Robinson has been horrible since his ACL injury and Allen is kinda redundant imo.

Neither.

Nate Robinson has been horrible since his ACL injury and Allen is kinda redundant imo.

You're right about Robinson. Maybe he needs a change of scenery and he's still got some good basketball left in him though. If the old Nate Robinson is still there, we could use him.

I don't think Allen would be redundant though. He's a true SG and we need another one since Beal is the only one we've got. The team really only has three rotation-worthy guards on it. Everyone else is a SF or big and Temple is an end of bench player. IMO the roster redundancies are in having both Webster and Butler, and having Humphries, Gooden, and Blair. Blair is basically a poor man's version of Humphries that's only going to get to play if Humphries gets injured.

I'd be interested in signing Robinson (or another ball handling PG that can shoot threes) and then moving Temple or Blair to make room for Ray Allen. But if that's not realistic, then I'd probably prefer Ray Allen over Nate Robinson. Old as he is, Ray Allen is still a better player than Robinson.

And I would LOVE to have Allen shooting threes in the postseason instead of Butler or Webster.

Gortat has been pretty terrible............getting tired of saying that this year.

Nene can't hit a shot tonight either. Meanwhile Lopez is throwing up garbage and hitting them.

I can't believe our starters are getting worked by the Nets of all teams.

Edited by Destino