Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Johnson Is Done

bulldog

The worst running back in the league. You could tell in situations where the Redskins probably should run they weren't and that was a direct result of the absolutely WEAK running backs we have. Portis is finished and could only get one-yard TD runs to save face. Johnson did nothing for this team.

really? If I recall many on this board was saying the same about Laron last season..... Calm down it was bone headed play but far from career ending.
I couldn't begin to list the amount of differences between Laron's situation and Larry's. Let us just say that is a terrible analogy.

As soon as he started to look over his shoulder, I knew he was finished. Like seriously, he hadn't even made the cut back yet, but I could see that he was about to think about making the cut back, and my thought was just, "His career here is threw." Rarely are my split second thoughts like that truer than this situation. Bye Larry!

This seemed obvious last year in KC and this year in preseason. How does he make the roster? What does he give the team?

Good runner? Not any more.

Good pass blocker and receiver out of the backfield? Nope

Good locker room presence? If so, this would be a career first.

So why keep this guy on the roster, especially when he is at an age that most players at his positiob no longer are effective at?

Archived