Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The halftime entertainment at the Super Bowl is...

royallypwned

Its better than the old fogies they've had recently, sorry.

But you just know that one of the songs they play (probably the finale) will be the same old stupid song that gets played at EVERY single sporting event and gets played way more than should be allowed.

ZZ Top...now THAT would be my kind of entertainment, especially with the Super Bowl being in Texas. It's been awhile since they played at the SB.

But you just know that one of the songs they play (probably the finale) is the same old stupid song that gets played at EVERY single sporting event and gets played way more than should be allowed.

ZZ Top...now THAT would be my kind of entertainment, especially with the Super Bowl being in Texas. It's been awhile since they played at the SB.

Hell, get Bowling for Soup to play with them. Sure they're different styles, BfS are Cowboys fans from Witchita Falls and as different as the styles are, that would be an ass-kickingly awesome halftime show.

ZZ Top...now THAT would be my kind of entertainment

They would be a great fit... I mean we got Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, and The Who... why not add ZZ top to the list. They fit right in with the theme of old bands way past their prime that are safe to put on TV.

I'd rather see them go back to the combination shows they had in the past. ZZ Top was in one such show in 1997 along with James Brown and the Blues Brothers. Mix it up more though so there is something for everyone included in a strange surprising mix of big names... something crazy like: The Black Keys, Drake, and some country star. That would be cool.

One of the best halftime moments that I can think of is when U2 played in 2002, just a few months after 9/11. It was pretty emotional, I must say.

Never cared for Bono and co, but that was an emotional performance. I thought Sprinsteen and the E Street rocked the heck out of Tampa a few years back, but last years was very bland.

Hip hop comes to the show, in Texas. Should be interesting.

Hail.

Archived