Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to trade Haynesworth (Please)

instinct21

I was one of many cheering for Haynesworth to prove people wrong and show us how dominate

he can be. AH played horrible last night. He was constantly out of position and

had the nerve to get pissed he was being taken out of the game. I can't stand this

guy on this team anymore. He is all about himself, not once did he huddle with

his teammates. We can't have his attitude prancing the sidelines all season. Its so

obvious he does not want to be here. F-him.

imo unless someone makes an offer we absolutely cannot refuse then we keep him because like it or not he is great player. another reason that i would keep him is because i dont want to see him "win" by getting 30+ mil from the skins and then pout his way out of town. **** him as a person.

He still owes us $21mill worth of play, and if he doesn't want to conform to the program, then make him suffer. Hopefully, he'll get that pissed off that he'll offer to pay back half the money on the condition we trade to whoever makes the best offer.

Make him realise that the game is always going to be bigger than the individual!

Yeah if Haynesworth was smiling on the sidelines there would be accusations about him not caring about not being in the game.

And that sideline meeting was with defensive backs and linebackers

Lets not fool ourselves like we were totally dominant. I was happy with the win however comma it numerous foolish moves by the pokes for us to squeak out a win.

He just doesn't have the mindset, nor does he want to even consider it. How many times did you see him try to sidestep (like he's in a hurry to get through a turnstile at a subway station) between the C and G only to be completely pushed to the side? Not once did I see him stand his ground and devour blocks like the space-eating monster he SHOULD be! His job is to take on the entire middle of that O-line and keep them from getting to the next level so his LBs can make plays. He's too damned selfish for that!

Because of the 20+ million bucks I wouldn't allow him to play for any other team...instead, I'd inactivate him until further notice and see if he even cared about not suiting up...

He's 30 lbs lighter now, he's going to get manhandled even more now when he gets double teamed. They keep putting him at nose, they'll get less production out of him.

And trying to trade him now is useless--after his performance, who is going to give us anything of value for him?

I think we're stuck with him for at least this season.

He looked AWFUL last night. We wouldnt be able to trade him for anything at this point. The coaches are doing the right thing by putting him on second string. He has no idea what he's doing and he really looks bad. Plus he's a giant baby that gets all pouty when he gets taken out of the game because he is sucking the place up. If we didnt need him to give our other NTs a break, Id say just deactivate him.

Long story short, there is no chance that we can trade him now. He's ours for the season, whether we use him or not.

Haynesworth -> Tennessee for two draft picks

Two draft picks -> San Diego for Vincent Jackson

Hope it happens.

This dude was awesome. He got paid and got worse, simple as that. Anyone who didn't see that coming wasn't paying attention.

Is he our best D-Lineman? Probably

Is he our least motivated player? Definitely

Wow just couldn't let it rest for one freaking game huh guys? You ever wonder why the media is so frenzied around AH? look in the mirror. He wasn't get but he also wasn't near as bad as some of you are saying. He also showed a lot of hussle out there on more than one play. Add to that if you thought he never held his ground you probably only watched the NT position when he was playing. He certainly can be better, and needs to be, but this thread is just plain old retarded

A friend of mine told me that, after the game, she reached down to high-five him and he looked at her like she was crazy. And I noticed that, as he was walking into the locker room, he was the only player NOT smiling. Shouldn't have signed his sorry behind in the first place!

Wow just couldn't let it rest for one freaking game huh guys? You ever wonder why the media is so frenzied around AH? look in the mirror. He wasn't get but he also wasn't near as bad as some of you are saying. He also showed a lot of hussle out there on more than one play. Add to that if you thought he never held his ground you probably only watched the NT position when he was playing. He certainly can be better, and needs to be, but this thread is just plain old retarded

He was owned all night, and he was constantly playing the wrong position all night, that's why they pulled him from the game, it just proves that he is insisting on playing the way he wants to play instead of the way the coaches tell him to play. I loved seeing him standing on the sidelines pouting all by himself...none of the team wants anything to do with him.

Look AH it's like this, when you have a problem with everyone on the team then maybe the problem is not with the team and coaches...figure it out Haynesworth.

He was owned all night, and he was constantly playing the wrong position all night, that's why they pulled him from the game, it just proves that he is insisting on playing the way he wants to play instead of the way the coaches tell him to play. I loved seeing him standing on the sidelines pouting all by himself...none of the team wants anything to do with him.

you're just wrong. sorry, you are letting your bias convince you of something that wasn't there. He wasn't great. But to say he got owned all night is just . . . slow. Again, you probably only watch the NT position when AH was in there. If you watched the who time you'de see he faired better than kemo, and look a lot like Ratliff. Both pick gaps. Both are allowed to by the scheme just as long as the LB's know where he is going. Both rarely get moved backward, but both can be moved laterally out of the play. I know you hate it becasue it doesn't fit your agenda, but that's how it was. He needs to play a lot better, but again not near as bad as what many are saying based on only watchin the position when he was in.

you're just wrong. sorry, you are letting your bias convince you of something that wasn't there. He wasn't great. But to say he got owned all night is just . . . slow. Again, you probably only watch the NT position when AH was in there. If you watched the who time you'de see he faired better than kemo, and look a lot like Ratliff. Both pick gaps. Both are allowed to by the scheme just as long as the LB's know where he is going. Both rarely get moved backward, but both can be moved laterally out of the play. I know you hate it becasue it doesn't fit your agenda, but that's how it was. He needs to play a lot better, but again not near as bad as what many are saying based on only watchin the position when he was in.

So they pulled him from the game because he was doing everything right......okay..../facepalm

Im kinda getting tired of people saying what a GREAT player he is.

Since he has been a Redskin he has made a handful of plays. But all of our D makes a handful of plays.

They guy has talent but it wont be reached here with the Redskins. I wish we could trade him and get something for him.

Id take a 4th round pick and if he plays well or a probowl level they throw in a 3rd or a 2nd. BOOM lets get it done. Time to get rid of the dead wieght.

So they pulled him from the game because he was doing everything right......okay..../facepalm

honestly it's like people don't watch games, then come on here to comment. You do realise he wasn't the starter right? He wasn't "pulled from the game" he was simply not in a lot of packages. Gee why wasn't Kemo out there in all the time. Vonnie holiday must be the best NT on the team because he was out there for the majority of the fourth quarter. yeah facepalm for you not being able to follow whats going on out there. He was the backup NT and he played 16 snaps. That seems right on target to me.

honestly it's like people don't watch games, then come on here to comment. You do realise he wasn't the starter right? He wasn't "pulled from the game" he was simply not in a lot of packages. Gee why wasn't Kemo out there in all the time. Vonnie holiday must be the best NT on the team because he was out there for the majority of the fourth quarter. yeah facepalm for you not being able to follow whats going on out there. He was the backup NT and he played 16 snaps. That seems right on target to me.

Albert, is that you?

You just keep proving yourself wrong, they yanked him and we didn't see him again, and he stood all by himself crying in his own self pitty...BTW if he is as good as you say then why isn't he starting? Oh that's right because he refuses to play the system just like it's been said since even before training camp...he doesn't want the 3-4 he didn't want to play it, and he still doesn't play it. He wants to rush to passer and hit gaps when that's not his dang job...and yet you want to defend him?

Archived