Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry Leading the entire NFL in tackles (17)

H-O-G

Because he's been a terrible football player. He's been a liability on the field since day 1. And while his athleticism seems to tantalize most.... I care more about production and football abilities rather than draft status and muscles. And Landry is a terrible football player and teammate by every measure.

But he had a great game yesterday... and it's not too late to turn it around. I'm just not holding my breathe. A lot of players have good games in the NFL that never amount to anything.

As someone already alluded to LaRon was playing more in the LB region.

Personally, I would like the Skins use these players in these positions...

1/ Brian Orakpo - DE

2/ Jeremey Jarmon - DE

3/ LaRon Landry - LB

4/ Kevin Barnes - Safety

And, Dought out to be cut. Great guy ... but, get beat and out of position more often than not.

As someone already alluded to LaRon was playing more in the LB region.

Personally, I would like the Skins use these players in these positions...

1/ Brian Orakpo - DE

2/ Jeremey Jarmon - DE

3/ LaRon Landry - LB

4/ Kevin Barnes - Safety

This would significantly reduce the size and strength of the defense.

Landry, for example, is a big, strong safety, but he's quite small for a 3-4 linebacker. Ditto Rak and the others.

Some of you guys are ridiculous....even with a "Defensive Player of the Week" type performance you guys are still not happy with him. Then you base your reasons for not liking him on the very reasons many of us have grown to love the game in the first place!!! I'd love to play football against some of you guys. I'd love for you to hate me... cause if your worried about me and what I'm doing then you're obviously not focused on what your supposed to be doing. A good percentage of this game is mental and if he can get into a players head then he can exploit them. I can't count how many time I saw him jawing then to see that very guy he was going off on constantly looking back at him instead of getting the play or the correct snap count. You guys act like this is a billion dollar Badminton Club.

Because he's been a terrible football player. He's been a liability on the field since day 1. And while his athleticism seems to tantalize most.... I care more about production and football abilities rather than draft status and muscles. And Landry is a terrible football player and teammate by every measure.

But he had a great game yesterday... and it's not too late to turn it around. I'm just not holding my breathe. A lot of players have good games in the NFL that never amount to anything.

:bsflag:

You're obviously not interested in having a sensible, objective debate or you aren't capable of doing so. I'll only say this, If Landry strings together a few more performances like this one, there'll be no room for you on his bandwagon.

People please understand.. our defense is different now than it was in a 4-3. London and Rocky blitzed several times last night. When you blitz as much as we will this year in the 3-4 its quite possible that our safety will lead in tackles.Laronm's not playing safety when our middle backers blitz, he's actually playing LB. This is why he is so close to the line because he's backing them up. But if you must be a little concerned dont be, london will lead us in tackles before season end.

Wow ...really in game that No.30 was all over the place, there was not a defensive play i did not see his number in ...a game we won we have these crying babies talking trash about him ....

Whine "...oh i hate the way he flexes after a big play or a 1st down ...." Whine Whine ... - Erm isnt stopping someone better than not stopping them even if it is for a 1st down ? Is it not better that he gets into his opponents heads rather than down on himself as people on here would apparently prefer each time he doesn't stop the opponent for a 5 yard loss, strip, fumble recovery and defensive TD ? Come on people he is not playing madden, nor is he a robot ... i swear some of you have never played a competitive sport or even have eyes when you complain about this **** . Should Marrion Barber be pounding his chest each 3 yard gain he gets (which I saw a couple of times) it is part of the game ...

Archived