Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry Leading the entire NFL in tackles (17)

H-O-G

Glad he's getting tackles but he's still going for the kill shot every time and making some bone head plays. I can't believe he whiffed on such an easy sack and also there were a couple times where I thought he should have been called for a late hit. Love the dude's athleticism and fire but some thing's gotta click for him to start making smarter decisions.

Glad he's getting tackles but he's still going for the kill shot every time and making some bone head plays. I can't believe he whiffed on such an easy sack and also there were a couple times where I thought he should have been called for a late hit. Love the dude's athleticism and fire but some thing's gotta click for him to start making smarter decisions.

On that play, Romo sits to pee side-stepped perfectly, as he's known to do. Its kind of his thing in the pocket. I still wish Landry would have put him on the ground, but alas, the other team consists of pros too. And sometimes, they make good plays. That doesn't necessarily mean that for it to happen, someone else had to make a bad play.

Well to be fair Laron basically played as an LB all game. He was up by the line almost every down. So it's no wonder he had so many tackles. It would have been bad if he were playing 20 yards off the line and still had that many tackles.[/QUOT

Also, he can get to the ball faster than anybody out there.

So just checked out the stats page on nfl.com. Landry is leading the entire NFL in tackles with 17.

In my opinion....when your safety is making almost all your tackles that usually means the running backs are breaking runs or receivers are breaking free of coverage...You usually want your linebackers leading your team let alone the NFL in tackles...

but none the less overall glad to see Landry tackling well...

As long as I've been a Redskin fan, the SS has almost always been our top tackler. This has been true of some of our best run defenses.

Showing your "guns" IS showboating... can't stand it. He will get burned soon with a Personal Foul. It seems fans 33 and older can do without the trash/showboat, while the 32 and under prefer it.... Don't get me wrong, absolutely loved what he brought to the game last night (ability to tackle). You have to also notice how the corners were not 10+ yards off the receiver. Love it....

He leads the NFL in greco roman poses as well.

Good game from LL. Didn't see him much in coverage but he made some sure tackles out there. It is showboating when you tackle a guy and flex/pose. After a sack, sure. 4th down stop? Absolutely.

Not on second down after a gain of six for the offense.

I don't see the problem with Landry talking after his tackles. The guy brings the heat and that trash talking just lets the players remember that he just hit them and that he brings it when you come near. There is a reason that after every time he plows into a running back the running back tries to hop up as quick as possible and immediately starts jawing back. He just got hit.

Laron wasn't showboating. He was talking smack into the opponents face and describing how he just punished then, a la Ronnie Lott style.

Showboating is what Ochocinco does with magic markers and what TO does with popcorn. Big difference.

Whether its talking smack or showboating, it doesn't matter! he looks like an ass when he does it after a ten yard gain or a first down. It needs to stop!

On another note, does anyone else feel that Landry is clearly on roids. You don't even have to look at his insanely huge muscles to see my point. Look at how crazed he is when he plays. Looks like a classic case of roid rage to me. there's playing with passion, then there's roid rage...I'm just saying

Whether its talking smack or showboating, it doesn't matter! he looks like an ass when he does it after a ten yard gain or a first down. It needs to stop!

On another note, does anyone else feel that Landry is clearly on roids. You don't even have to look at his insanely huge muscles to see my point. Look at how crazed he is when he plays. Looks like a classic case of roid rage to me. there's playing with passion, then there's roid rage...I'm just saying

You can't possibly be serious."Roid Rage" gtfo. Again why the **** do you care we won the game, that is all that matters bottom line...

You can't possibly be serious."Roid Rage" gtfo. Again why the **** do you care we won the game, that is all that matters bottom line...

I don't care at all, I was just making an observation that had nothing to do with anything. I agree all that matters is that we won the game. It was just a thought and I was wondering if anyone agrees. Clearly you don't...

I don't care at all, I was just making an observation that had nothing to do with anything. I agree all that matters is that we won the game. It was just a thought and I was wondering if anyone agrees. Clearly you don't...

I mean if I was playing I would do the exact same thing so I can't have a problem with it lmao. I would be being a hypocrite. Obviously he could tone it down but I think him doing it pumps up the defense. Could be just me regardless we got that W! lol

Archived