Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wp:Albert Haynesworth practices mostly with scout team(Jason Reid doesn't get the message)

x96bryan10

Putting some 1st players on the scout team in specific scenarios is smart.

All of the BS speculation will all go away once the game is played and AH does his job. When AH is on the field and the game is on, he is a massive force to be dealt with and will make his presence known.

Albert is the most dominant defensive lineman we have. Giving our offensive line a real challenge in practice sessions by trying to keep Albert from dominating them is what this is about. It is to make the team better. I suspect they are asking Albert to play the role of Dallas's best defensive lineman.

Reporters and fans who think Albert is in the doghouse and having him play with the scout team is to put him in his place are wrong (in my opinion). I predict Albert will not only play on Sunday; but he will play a lot. My hope is he will be in good enough shape that he can stay in for most of the game and be a dominate force.

League Rules is why.

Though it's going to be funny as :pooh: if Shanny just has the team do warm ups for the 20 minutes that media allowed to watch practice.:ols:

Interesting. Did not know there were league rules for media access to practice.

It just seems to me the Post (especially "Redskins Insider") really has an axe to grind/likes to stir the pot. I know the more drama they can "report" increases traffic/ad sales/whatever but it just seems really blatant (and reaching).

I actually like the post and historically they have a great sports department, in my personal opinion. But lately, I can's stand to read their redskins coverage.

Reid is tight roping without a net.

I'm going to :rotflmao: when Shanny gets creative enough to have him banned from practice.

I agree with you. I've always got the vibe that Reid doesnt really like his job and doesnt put a ton of real effort into it.

He seems like a lazy reporter and doesnt really bring anything credible or interesting to the table.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/09/08/ricky-williams-media-needs-to-step-up-their-game/

ricky williams on the current state of the media in sports. has a pretty good take on it. The writer although is clueless as he think more people want to read about lost earrings than articles comparing zone vs. power blocking schemes or other technical football articles. Are u kiding me ?...Honestly the best article i've seen recently was information wise written by a cowboys reporter breaking down the houston texans running game in comparison to ours.

Ricky is right.

Way too much of football coverage is focused on fluff instead of substance. And if you're a football nut, the thought of seeing sportswriters being pushed to work harder at digging out real insight instead of another cookie-cutter feature about how Player X has overcome adversity has to sound like a wonderful change.

There are only a handful of the local media that could properly define the difference between the X,Z and Y receivers but yet the run off at the mouth and in print about utter non-sense.

Archived