Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heads up. ES is going offline.

TK

No not permanently. :silly:

We're going to be doing some upgrades today between 2-5pm est.

So this means some of you will actually have work for a few hours today.:ols:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( this is the time of the day where work is done and i can actually surf ES... also what will happen if AH is traded between this time i will never ever know! :silly:

Tough to say. It's an ongoing process. But if I had to guess,I'd say the new pay to post button should be there,(information dealing with that should be in your user cp when the site comes back up),direct links to the Redskins Shop in each reply box and a more traditional gold background among others.

Tough to say. It's an ongoing process. But if I had to guess,I'd say the new pay to post button should be there,(information dealing with that should be in your user cp when the site comes back up),direct links to the Redskins Shop in each reply box and a more traditional gold background among others.

:ols:

On a side note, can you imagine if ES was really gold?? That would kill the eyes. *shudder*

Polywog would have a hard time being all ninja with a gold background.

On a side note, can you imagine if ES was really gold?? That would kill the eyes. *shudder*

I had to go take a couple of dozen aspirin just typing that.

Polywog would have a hard time being all ninja with a gold background.

:ols: But you know he'd spend days trying to figure out a way to go ninja,(all the while complaining about technology and upgrades). :silly:

Archived