Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: NFC East More or Less

Dub70s

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5515370

I am no Gruden fan...but he pretty much justifies why I am glad he is not our coach.

He picked the Giants to win the division and the Skins to be less than 8-8 because "we have the toughest schedule in football"? This guy should be on The Daily Show.

I don't understand. The Redskins DO have one of the toughest schedules in football this year

Yeah, I can definitely see us being 6-10 or 10-6 this year. :pfft:

Lets see how the first 4 games turn out and get an idea which of those is more likely. With the whole team -1 buying into this I think we will either explode or implode. I do not think 8-8 is in the cards. :whoknows:

I don't see how our schedule is harder then the Cowboys schedule and Gruden says that the Cowboys have a way easier schedule...

We play Texans at home....Cowboys have them away.

We play the Packers at home...Cowboys have them away.

We play the Colts at home...Cowboys have them away.

We play the Vikings at home...Cowboys have them away.

Cowboys have harder away opponents then the Skins and have to play New Orleans where we don't.

Who's to say that last year is any indication of how strong these teams will be this year?

I don't think the Vikings or Colts are as strong as last year. The possibility for a win against them, however, is more likely with a home game then in either of their stadiums!

I don't believe for a second that we have a harder schedule then Dallas! That's a bunch of crap!

I don't see how our schedule is harder then the Cowboys schedule and Gruden says that the Cowboys have a way easier schedule...

Cowboys have harder away opponents then the Skins and have to play New Orleans where we don't.

Who's to say that last year is any indication of how strong these teams will be this year?

I don't think the Vikings or Colts are as strong as last year. The possibility for a win against them, however, is more likely with a home game then in either of their stadiums!

I don't believe for a second that we have a harder schedule then Dallas! That's a bunch of crap!

My Man!.....our schedule is not the HARDEST in football....! The Cowboys have a harder schedule.

And as far as taste goes...you Walmart Lee jeans buying dopes shouldn't talk. The hat doesn't make the outfit....style does. Wish I could sell you some but you weren't built for it.

Just happened to pick the hat for the sake of the play design. Its aesthetic quality is unique in terms of art.

From their point of view, the cowboys get to face the 4-12 Redskins 2x vs we have to face the 11-5 Cowboys 2x.

i.e. WE make their schedule easier and THEY make our schedule harder.

Are we really upset that media people are thinking we go 8-8 and DOUBLE our win total in one season?

I mean, to me 8-8 would be awesome, it's year one of a rebuild. Reality check people.

Problem is - I wouldn't view 8-8 as a stepping stone in any way.

This isn't "year one" of a rebuild, it's yet another in a long line of Skins teams that is designed to "win now" despite many missing pieces.

I'm not sure how they'll do this year, but the Skins again are going to be one of the oldest - if not the oldest - team in football. 8-8 doesn't get it done.

I think that if the Skins improve the run defense we will do better than 8-8.

We only lost 8 games last year by less than 7 points. We should be a touchdown better this year...

Not that I agree with Peter King frmo SI, but he pegged us right last year with a prediction of a 5-11 record.

He's going in at 10-6 with a tie with the Boys (don't know about that), but with thier scheduled away games...it's a possiblity.

From their point of view, the cowboys get to face the 4-12 Redskins 2x vs we have to face the 11-5 Cowboys 2x.

i.e. WE make their schedule easier and THEY make our schedule harder.

If you think that records play into the Skins vs Cowboys games...then you haven't been a Skins fan for long.

I've been saying since Shanahan was hired, I'll be happy with 6-10 after last season and with this schedule.

Having said that, I think we do better than that this year, and I think the Cowboys are going to crumble under their schedule and cry like Tony Romo sits to pee with a slippery football.

tony-romo-crying4.jpg

And as far as taste goes...you Walmart Lee jeans buying dopes shouldn't talk. The hat doesn't make the outfit....style does. Wish I could sell you some but you weren't built for it.

When you say "you", do you mean all of us? I dont buy Walmart Lee Jeans.

I still dont like the hat that much.

The only thing that would make the hat look good is.....

redskins_cheer.jpg

Archived