Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're wearing Red uniforms vs. Dallas (some would call it burgundy MET)

SMU Redskin

That pic of DT in the gold pants is pretty sweet looking. I'm one who supports every uniform they wear, they have all looked good to me. And personally my favs are the burgundy on burgundy. And the uni's with the spear's on the helmets. I would like to see a mixture of those two, I'm sure they would look sweet.

Gold dominant uniforms with a burgundy & white trim would be interesting.:helmet:

Burgundy tops. Gold pants. Want to see this. Not as attached to the white tops/white pants as those who lived through the 80s and remember them are.

What better way to usher in the post Vinny era than with some fresh new look uniforms that are actually throwbacks to what we used to wear. New season, new attitude.

Who cares....lets just beat them

I agree, but why not look good doing so? While I would prefer the Redskins not allow the Cowpies to wear their whites in FedEx I also understand going a new direction with a team that has dabbled in mediocrity for years.

HTTR

I checked with a few Cowboys fans I know, the blog is reputable and is affiliated with the main Cowboys webpage (often links to this blog?). FWIW.

I'm just taking a stab here. There obviously has to be some communication between the Skins and their opponents this year as far as uniforms. When we are at home, are we wearing white or burgandy tops? Retro jerseys? Then the opponent would know what jerseys to travel with. One just has to assume that this guys has a source in the Cowboys organization who knows what unis they are bringing to D.C.

I'm also curious how he found out. All signs point to burgundy jerseys and gold pants to open the season.

Hope everyone likes this look (as posted by Yurk in another thread):

2rxi1rd.png

:drooley:I'm a Dallas fan, but I like this. If you guys adapted this as your uniform you would have one of the best in the league next to the Steelers

I would love to see that Uniform a lot this year! That DT Photoshop is sweet.

BTW, what is the big deal about letting dallass wear their whites here? Is it a White Hat = Good Guy kind of thing? Or that they like to wear their white at their house?

We should be sporting OUR colors in our HOUSE. OUR colors are Burgundy and Gold. Not White and White, not White and Burgundy, not Burgundy and Burgundy.

Sorry guys, burgundy, not red. But let he who has never referred to Redskins primary color as "red" before cast the first stone...

As for the validity of the link I posted, I live in 'Boys country and can tell you all firsthand they're bringing their white unis to FedEx on Sept. 12. Anyone who disagrees care to make a sig bet with me?

As for the validity of the link I posted, I live in 'Boys country and can tell you all firsthand they're bringing their white unis to FedEx on Sept. 12. Anyone who disagrees care to make a sig bet with me?

I guess what people are wondering is how do you know that? And how do the Cowboys even know that?

Does the league require home teams to declare jersey colors for all home games before the season starts? I guess that makes sense and would be easier than doing it week by week.

Since when did Dallas think of its blue jerseys as bad luck? All I rememebr is Dallas wearing those blue jerseys against the Redskins because Gibbs always wore white tops at home and away. If Gibbs wore Burgundy tops it was because the home team decided to wear white.

But I'm a big fan of the burgundy tops and white bottoms. BUT if i had to guess..

It's gotta be burgundy and gold yall. It's 2010, and its been 30yrs since we rocked them! I'm pretty sure its going to be gold pants. Now the question is.... what shade of gold will the pants be? I personally like the dark gold pants like this, but this is a photoshop. Who's to say it wont be those mustard colored 70's pants :(

2rxi1rd.png

Hey Blades, you should send this pic to the Redskins PR department!

Does the league require home teams to declare jersey colors for all home games before the season starts? I guess that makes sense and would be easier than doing it week by week.

I believe they do.

The only thing they can change during the season is which pants they're going to wear.

Archived