Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HP: Glenn Beck Rally Attendees Warned Of Dangers Of DC Metro

#98QBKiller

So true even some of my family blindly supports politicians that are far left, but hey I still love them even with that flaw.

:D

Dr Kings Niece is probably talking about character, which transcends race.

Liberals foolishly think they have a monopoly on Civil Rights and that only they have a right to bring up M.L.K's vision for the nation, which is ridiculous and will more than likely ignore Becks message which should surprise them at how positive it will be.

Maybe liberals feel that way because righties keep doing things like, Oh, I don't know, lobbying against people in NY excercising their First Amendment rights.

If you are on the subway stay on the Red line between Union Station and Shady Grove, Maryland. If you are on the Blue or Orange line do not go past Eastern Market (Capitol Hill) toward the Potomac Avenue stop and beyond; stay in NW DC and points in Virginia. Do not use the Green line or the Yellow line. These rules are even more important at night. There is of course nothing wrong with many other areas; but you don't know where you are, so you should not explore them.

Yeah you do see incidents going towards greenbelt and Anacostia on the Green line as some recall with 20 passengers battling it out a little over a week ago at the China Town stop, the two muggings on the yellow line before the Pentagon stop, etc.

The question is will the counter protesters behave or bring further embarrassment to the city?

Maybe liberals feel that way because righties keep doing things like, Oh, I don't know, lobbying against people in NY excercising their First Amendment rights.

Really? Conservatives are against free speech? Since when? That is usually an exclusive move by the Left.

or are you lumping people from all walks of life voicing their disappointment at the potential Victory Mosque being built at ground zero instead of a few blocks away that could have had fundage from Saudi arabia and Iran until the Iman traveling on own tax dollars had a change of heart?

Really? Conservatives are against free speech? Since when? That is usually an exclusive move by the Left.

or are you lumping people from all walks of life voicing their disappointment at the potential Victory Mosque being built at ground zero instead of a few blocks away that could have had fundage from Saudi arabia and Iran until the Iman traveling on own tax dollars had a change of heart?

Give an appropriate address.

Also, the chubby Dixie Chick says, "Go **** yourself."

So am I the only one going to this rally?

I might be there.

I'm registered Green Party and voted for Obama and I'd say my political views are right down the middle of the road, slightly right sometimes, slightly left other times.

Personally, I find the rallies to be quite refreshing! The few Tea Party rallies I've viewed from afar have not been what the media depicted them as. It's been a combination of political views and races who are just fed up with immoral and unethical politicians cashing in.

I completely agree with much of what is being said at the rallies. I can't stand the birthers though and I've yet to see any of them at the rallies I've seen but I'm also aware that they attend. Television on the otherhand claims that that's ALL they are which is a complete lie. Those are the fringe elements. Just like liberal/progressive rallies seem to attract anarchists and "Code Pink" retards, the Tea Parties unfortunately attract a fringe crowd as well. It's not their fault. Anyone dumb enough to believe that the TP is completely all birthers and racists b/c of what MSLSD or CNN told them to believe should be ***** slapped into reality.

I blame myself for getting sucked into this, but...

A) Your statement on the Imam and "maybe coulda mighta" is fear-mongering, at best.

B) I never lumped all conservatives together. The point was that it seems to be consistent that far right wingers have a problem when someone disagrees with them and they often look to violate their civil rights, e.g. the NYC mosque.

C) What "liberals" are against free speech?

It's nice that they have warned the good tea partiers about the queers in Dupont Circle though. Dupont looks safe from the outside. But if one of those poor souls from Nebraska wanders into it...bam...butt sex.

Psst: I thought it said stay on the red line **between Union Station and Shady Grove (Dupont Circle on red line)

And its smack in the middle of those two stops...

Stay off Yellow/green... (where the straight people live).

I would love to see the link where you learned that "righties" are the only ones lobbying against the mosque in downtown.

I might be there.

I'm registered Green Party and voted for Obama and I'd say my political views are right down the middle of the road, slightly right sometimes, slightly left other times.

Personally, I find the rallies to be quite refreshing! The few Tea Party rallies I've viewed from afar have not been what the media depicted them as. It's been a combination of political views and races who are just fed up with immoral and unethical politicians cashing in.

I completely agree with much of what is being said at the rallies. I can't stand the birthers though and I've yet to see any of them at the rallies I've seen but I'm also aware that they attend. Television on the otherhand claims that that's ALL they are which is a complete lie. Those are the fringe elements. Just like liberal/progressive rallies seem to attract anarchists and "Code Pink" retards, the Tea Parties unfortunately attract a fringe crowd as well. It's not their fault. Anyone dumb enough to believe that the TP is completely all birthers and racists b/c of what MSLSD or CNN told them to believe should be ***** slapped into reality.

Well said, and VERY true.

Yeah, really, I really want to know where you got this from?

From so many numerous sources that its not worth quoting. Also, from living.

If you really need an example, check the fox news coverage of this problem here: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-23-2010/the-parent-company-trap

Also, check Rand Paul's comments.

Also, check every Republican congressman trying to win the right winger vote.

Im am 100% correct about abortion being wrong except where it is needed to save the life of the mother. It is concrete, an absolute.

it is not, and the only thing that looks to be made of concrete is your skull.

~Bang

it is not, and the only thing that looks to be made of concrete is your skull.

~Bang

Care to explain? Why is it not? Oh, and by the way, how about a little legal consistency while were at it. Why is it that Scott Peterson, POS that he is, was charged with a double murder for the life of his unborn child? Why have others also been charged with this? How can an unborn baby be considered a life one time and not the next?

Yeah, thats what I thought. Concrete skulls FOR SURE.

Anybody, ANYBODY at all please explain to me why abortion as a method of birth control is NOT WRONG? Oh, and keep a straight face if you can while you are doing it. And please, spare me the whole rape/incest/mothers life thing. We all know those abortions most likely make up a whopping 5%, IF THAT.

Anybody, ANYBODY at all please explain to me why abortion as a method of birth control is NOT WRONG? Oh, and keep a straight face if you can while you are doing it. And please, spare me the whole rape/incest/mothers life thing. We all know those abortions most likely make up a whopping 5%, IF THAT.

See Roe vs. Wade. The law says it is legal. That's good enough for me; not that it will ever apply to me because when I have a kid it is going to be when I have a good job and I'm with the woman I've decided to settle down with.

As an unaffiliated voter, I can tell you that you have done nothing but push me further away from your "movement" since you've been here.

~Bang

pretty consistent stuff from the Tea Party movement in this regard.

At some point, I think the early part of this decade, the Republican party lost its intellectuals. Pretty evident reading posts on ES, that's for sure.

See Roe vs. Wade. The law says it is legal. That's good enough for me; not that it will ever apply to me because when I have a kid it is going to be when I have a good job and I'm with the woman I've decided to settle down with.

Just because THE LAW says something is acceptable doesnt mean it is. So also was slavery considered acceptable back in the day. Did it make it right? NOPE,....not by a long shot. In fact the LAW is littered with things that were at one time deemed legally acceptable but no longer are.

pretty consistent stuff from the Tea Party movement in this regard.

At some point, I think the early part of this decade, the Republican party lost its intellectuals. Pretty evident reading posts on ES, that's for sure.

And yet, as all polls show, we are IN FACT getting ready to rout our opponents. Guess were all screwed then huh?? Oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yes....I can clearly see how the left is literally filled with intellectuals who REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.....:) Like I said before, only a fool couldnt see which direction the wind is blowing. One has to ask themselves.......SELF,....why is the wind blowing this way...LOL Just maybe there is GOOD REASON.

- earlier you said that it is wrong other than when it is needed to save the life of the pregnant woman. Now you don't want that brought up. Why the change? I would add health of the mother as well (though I'd define it a lot more rigidly then Doe v Bolton). I am very comfortable is saying I'd oppose any law that left my wife without options to safe guard her life and health should we decide to have children.

- Rape and incest may very well comprise a small fraction of all abortions but they represent a very large issue for women. They should absolutely have the choice in issues where someone has forced them to get pregnant.... anything less makes them second class citizens immediately. It says a man can force a woman to carry his child and there isn't a damn thing she can do about it. Sorry but no I'm not going to mandate that rape victim be forced to carry the consequence of that rape to term. If they want to, that is their choice, but I'm not going to force that decision.

- Is the morning after pill abortion? I don't believe so but some do.

- Otherwise I tend to agree. Abortion as a form of birth control isn't good. There needs to be a compromise on this issue that appeases the moderates and the reasonable at some point. The extreme positions can never sit at the same table and come away satisfied so there is no point in trying to accomplish that.

And yet, as all polls show, we are IN FACT getting ready to rout our opponents. Guess were all screwed then huh?? Oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

rout huh? I bet

alot
of people in your movement think the same way you do.

But nevermind all that bs. Tell us more about the legislative process in this country. Riveting commentary.

Archived