Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At the half: Romo 4/11 for 30 yds; Pukes 6 carries for 17 yards

tr1

Romo sits to pee has on TD...a gimmee after SD was about to score but fumbled with an 80 yd run back.

BTW, he had 1 INT, too. :ols::ols::ols:

Super Bowl, baby!

:rotflmao:

Most. Over. Hyped. Team. Ever.

LOL, it's a gimme TD, but if we didn't score it, then it's "redzone woes continue"

These threads are funny, as soon as I see TR1 as the poster I know for sure there is going to be Dallass fans in here trying to rip his thoughts and posts apart! TR1 is like a one man army, takes on the evil pukeville empire... Way to go TR1, let those turds have it :silly: Honestly I am not sure where and how you find the energy to deal with all the jabs and hate you recieve but kudos to you my friend.

**** dallas!

These threads are funny, as soon as I see TR1 as the poster I know for sure there is going to be Dallass fans in here trying to rip his thoughts and posts apart! TR1 is like a one man army, takes on the evil pukeville empire... Way to go TR1, let those turds have it :silly: Honestly I am not sure where and how you find the energy to deal with all the jabs and hate you recieve but kudos to you my friend.

**** dallas!

Yes, tr1 is a genius master. He conserves his energy for doing Cowboys-hate stuff by having others relay messages to him concerning Redskins events. He has a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. He isn't called Mr. ATN for nothing!

Yes, tr1 is a genius master. He conserves his energy for doing Cowboys-hate stuff by having others relay messages to him concerning Redskins events. He has a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. He isn't called Mr. ATN for nothing!

Dirty job? Hardly.

All I do is relay the facts. Hype has no place in the ATN, especially from a homer-based crew that can't find ANYTHING wrong with its team.

We're here to remind fans of the opposition that unabridged gushing about a over-hyped team that's plainly struggling just doesn't fly in our world or reality.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Try to look past the messenger.

Too funny for someone with the initials tr.:ols:

____ please

You just proved his point. It took me a good 60 seconds to even figure out what you meant by your response. Because only a Cowboys fan looks at the initials tr on a Redskins board and thinks "Tony Romo sits to pee" instead of something like "The Redskins". In case you were wondering, yes, that does mean that HTTR does not stand for "Hail to Tony Romo sits to pee" either.

Thought Romo sits to pee looked better than at least one other nfce qb I saw today. :)
Obviously, you're not talking about Rhett Bomar. The only QB in the division who managed to lead his team on a touchdown drive longer than ten yards against the opponent's starters.
And he was missing two starting Olineman today. There was no doubt he was going to struggle a little bit.

He's still the best qb in the East and 2nd best qb in the NFC taking a backseat to only one Drew Brees. A lack of td's thrown in the PRESEASON doesn't change that.

I'll leave aside the NFCE comparisons for now. But on what planet is Tony Romo sits to pee somehow considered a better QB than Brett Favre?

You just proved his point. It took me a good 60 seconds to even figure out what you meant by your response. Because only a Cowboys fan looks at the initials tr on a Redskins board and thinks "Tony Romo sits to pee" instead of something like "The Redskins".

I thought it was 1337 for 'troll'?

TR has been casting for years now and puke fans continue to fall hook-line-and-sinker.

Always fun to watch. And with the dismal display during the preseason, TR has more fuel to stoke the fire.

The pukes should be worried about their Oline. It only takes one season to get old. Just ask the skins. Thomas and Jansen got old and injury prone quick. Samuels should have had another year or two left, but you just never know when you are done. And, this season we lost a potential starter for the season during OTA's.

The puke FO should be held accountable for their failure to address the position. Teams will simply exploit their weakness all season long.

Preseason games are meaningless, but you cannot simply turn a switch come the regular season and expect different results.

Since joining this message board in 2005, it is my opinion that the OP does not even watch the redskins and/or is uninterested in their results.
I get that feeling too. I swear he'd rather have both teams 0-16 (yes I know that's impossible) than the Skins winning the Super Bowl :doh:

I don't care about the Cowboys unless it affects us.

I get that feeling too. I swear he'd rather have both teams 0-16 (yes I know that's impossible) than the Skins winning the Super Bowl :doh:

I don't care about the Cowboys unless it affects us.

You sure seem to care a lot about what tr1 says though considering this isn't the first time you've said this same stupid **** in a tr1 thread.

• 2 months later...
I think the disconnect for skins fans is they equate us to their situation, but they could be more different. The cowboys haven't changed much and their team offensively has been good-very good.

So you see that some preseason games are not going to get us flustered, we just want to go into the season with as few injuries as possible.

The skins....4-12 last year and a new qb, coach, and system. U guys are looking for improvement everywhere because you have struggled in recent years.

You need to change the entire culture of your team, we have to tweak some things.

That's where the disconnect is for me with skins fans and ESPN pumping up non issues....

The entire thread was worth reading again lol...but this post of Ken's deserved repeating in the form of a quote :D...

Archived