Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At the half: Romo 4/11 for 30 yds; Pukes 6 carries for 17 yards

tr1

That's because you never visit the Stadium...we Skins fans see tr1's Redskins views and input over there. Not over here. Here, we see his views and input on teams other THAN the Skins. Not a hard concept to grasp, really.

It isn't difficult at all and yes, I do visit the stadium. All I'm saying is that I haven't seen it. Once again, could be merely a coincidental that we never cross paths there or that I can't remember him posting there. Just my experience. No big deal.

I think the disconnect for skins fans is they equate us to their situation, but they could be more different. The cowboys haven't changed much and their team offensively has been good-very good.

So you see that some preseason games are not going to get us flustered, we just want to go into the season with as few injuries as possible.

The skins....4-12 last year and a new qb, coach, and system. U guys are looking for improvement everywhere because you have struggled in recent years.

You need to change the entire culture of your team, we have to tweak some things.

That's where the disconnect is for me with skins fans and ESPN pumping up non issues....

What you fail to realize is that your team has changed fundamentally.

Jerruh talked about a small window for accomplishing things. Unlike you, he sees the window has closed.

Losing Flo is a bigger deal than any of you think. And, running back by committee rarely works in the NFL.

You have a recipe for disaster.

I'm going to be honest with you Califan. Right now, I do feel like Romo sits to pee is the better QB. I'm going to stress "right now," because I respect McNabb's past accomplishments although I despise him in every way possible. Honestly, I haven't seen Romo sits to pee or McNabb tonight as neither team is on in Charlotte. I've only seen stats.

But that's not what I asked. I asked if you agreed with your Dallas brethern that Romo sits to pee played better than McNabb tonight...

And even if you haven't seen Romo sits to pee play...how well do you think he could have actually played with stats like 3/10 for 21 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT? lol :ols:...I mean, unless every stinkin' pass he threw hit the receivers on the hands but they all dropped each and every one of them, I'd have a hard time believing he played well enough tonight to brag about, gift TD or no gift TD...(and yes, I get to call it a gift TD because I hate the Cowboys lol :D )

If you think saying the Cowboys went 148 minutes of football without scoring an offensive TD sounds "much better" than the Cowboys went 150 minutes without scoring an offensive TD, then alrighty, then lol :ols:...

This is why I quit trying to have serious conversations here because nobody can be serious you stated the Cowboys have not scored an offensive TD in 10 quarters you were wrong just admit it and move on.

If you think saying the Cowboys only scored the lone offensive TD they DID score thanks to the defense giving them the ball on the 8 yard line sounds "much better" than the Cowboys only scored the lone TD they DID score courtesy of the defense, then, hey lol :ols:...more power to ya. :thumbsup:

I'm saying I dont care how we score. The scoreboard says "points" Not offensive or defensive points not points courtesy of ....

Romo sits to pee should be looking more like Aaron Rodgers at this point. He's been in the offense for a few years and all the pieces around him are familiar. That passing game should be a well oiled machine by now.

Personally, I think comparing his performance to McNabb's is a little disingenuous as McNabb is coming into a totally new situation and it's only been 2 quarters and 2 drives so far under live fire for him.

I'm not writing Romo sits to pee off, but honestly, as a fan of that team, you gotta be disappointed to a certain degree.

OBJECTIVE? lol :ols:...You claimed Romo sits to pee looked better than McNabb tonight.

You know what Romo sits to pee's QB rating was before throwing that gift TD right before the half?

Zero-point-zero.

0.0 QB rating lol :ols:...Please explain "objectively" how that performance so obviously outshined McNabb's.

Please explain what a "gift" TD is exactly? The box score showed 9 yard TD to Austin. I will say that I didn't see the highlight so help me. Was Austin not covered? Blown assignment? 9 men on the field for SD? Or are you saying if not for field position, Romo sits to pee is simply incapable of leading a TD drive although you've seen him do this numerous times in real games..against your own team even? I'm lost here?

But that's not what I asked. I asked if you agreed with your Dallas brethern that Romo sits to pee played better than McNabb tonight...

And even if you haven't seen Romo sits to pee play...how well do you think he could have actually played with stats like 3/10 for 21 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT? lol :ols:...I mean, unless every stinkin' pass he threw hit the receivers on the hands but they all dropped each and every one of them, I'd have a hard time believing he played well enough tonight to brag about, gift TD or no gift TD...(and yes, I get to call it a gift TD because I hate the Cowboys lol :D )

I believe this is the third time you've asked, Califan, and the third time it's gone unanswered.

I believe I know why.

;)

LOL!

It isn't difficult at all and yes, I do visit the stadium. All I'm saying is that I haven't seen it. Once again, could be merely a coincidental that we never cross paths there or that I can't remember him posting there. Just my experience. No big deal.

I would agree that it's no big deal except that you seemed to want to make the fact that YOU never saw tr1 talking about the Redskins a big deal in your original post lol...

This is why I quit trying to have serious conversations here because nobody can be serious you stated the Cowboys have not scored an offensive TD in 10 quarters you were wrong just admit it and move on.

Semantics boy is back.

I'm saying I dont care how we score. The scoreboard says "points" Not offensive or defensive points not points courtesy of ....

You may not care, but if you listen closely, pukeville is about to commit mass suicide.

:ols:

I think the disconnect for skins fans is they equate us to their situation, but they could be more different. The cowboys haven't changed much and their team offensively has been good-very good.

So you see that some preseason games are not going to get us flustered, we just want to go into the season with as few injuries as possible.

The skins....4-12 last year and a new qb, coach, and system. U guys are looking for improvement everywhere because you have struggled in recent years.

You need to change the entire culture of your team, we have to tweak some things.

That's where the disconnect is for me with skins fans and ESPN pumping up non issues....

This is the best post of the thread by a mile. It is my opinion that skins fans MUST compare and equate EVERY aspect of football to what Dallas is doing. At the same time I wouldn't spend time here if it weren't a unique and strange rivalry.

This is the best post of the thread by a mile. It is my opinion that skins fans MUST compare and equate EVERY aspect of football to what Dallas is doing. At the same time I wouldn't spend time here if it weren't a unique and strange rivalry.

Unfortunately, your premise is incorrect.

In the ATN we strive not to discuss the Skins. Invariably, however, puke fans ALWAYS bring up the Skins whenever someone points out a flaw in that blue and silver hype-myth of a team you have.

You fellas do the comparisons.

We just laugh.

Please explain what a "gift" TD is exactly? The box score showed 9 yard TD to Austin.

In this instance, a "gift TD" is the defense giving the offense the ball on the 8 yard line on a night when the offense was not producing in any way, shape or form. If Dallas had recovered the ball on their own 12 yard line I highly doubt they would have even moved in to field goal range, nonetheless made it into the end zone. The defense "moved" the ball 80 yards...the offense moved it the last 8. On an night when your offense moved the ball a grand total of 40 yards, having the defense move it 80 stinkin' yards closer to the end zone for you constitutes a "gift" TD.

And think of this for a moment...you guys MUST be starving for offensive scores if you're gonna haggle over whether or not that TD should be considered a gift from the defense lol :ols:...Dallas fans of the past would have easily let that TD be considered a gift TD, because they would have had numerous other scoring on offense to brag about. It's like this one lone TD is your life preserver and no way in hell are you gonna let go of that lol ;)...

I will say that I didn't see the highlight so help me. Was Austin not covered? Blown assignment? 9 men on the field for SD? Or are you saying if not for field position, Romo sits to pee is simply incapable of leading a TD drive although you've seen him do this numerous times in real games..against your own team even? I'm lost here?

We're not talking about "other games" or "real games"...we're talking about whether or not the one lone offensive TD that Dallas scored in THIS game would have been scored if not for the defense causing the turnover and taking the ball all the way down to the 8 yard line.

:ols: Atleast you're a little bit real. The stats did look a bit ugly but I'm pleased he did throw a TD to clean up a bit regardless of where the drive started. I'm sure we all know that the defense tightens up in the redzone and it's not unusual to have a drive stall inside the ten. Given our redzone woes of late, it still makes me happy.

Free is an upgrade at LT.

Dez will is an upgrade at the #3 wr spot when he gets back.

That is all.

Did Free play in the first half?

Has Dez played a down in the NFL?

THAT is all...:ols:

Only in pukeville will a rookie who's never caught a pass in a regular season game be spoken of in glowing terms.

Gentlemen, can we have some reality here.

I'm getting embarrassed for you.

You Cow Fans are not that sharp...

Can't you tell that we are a bit annoyed at what we saw tonight with our own team. :mad::logo::mad:

Can you please stop pretending to be a Skins fan...?

Thanks, in advance.

You Cow Fans are not that sharp...

Can't you tell that we are a bit annoyed at what we saw tonight with our own team. :mad::logo::mad:

Then you're not that sharp, either...because how the Redskins did plays no part whatsoever in my analysis of the Cowboys...and it shouldn't in any other reasonably intelligent person, either. The Skins' issues don't negate the Cowboys' issues, and vise versa.

I'm not writing Romo sits to pee off, but honestly, as a fan of that team, you gotta be disappointed to a certain degree.

Seriously? Thanks for not writing off a guy coming off a 4400+ 9 int season. Different teams, different opponents, different agenda's, different PRESEASON circumstances in many cases. Romo sits to pee is no Peyton Manning by any means but wouldn't it be silly to ask colts fans if they're disapointed in his PRESEASON play?

Archived