Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At the half: Romo 4/11 for 30 yds; Pukes 6 carries for 17 yards

tr1

Romo sits to pee has on TD...a gimmee after SD was about to score but fumbled with an 80 yd run back.

BTW, he had 1 INT, too. :ols::ols::ols:

Super Bowl, baby!

:rotflmao:

Most. Over. Hyped. Team. Ever.

Are you saying that his 4400 yard season with only 9 picks was a fluke?

If not, what is your point exactly?

Sorry your question doesn't compute? Please throw in at least 5 :rotflmao:and ask again.

Thanks.

It would be nice to remind him about 3-23 and 54.3, but that would be against ATN regulations and even if it wasn't, he would have no clue what you were talking about.

I don't know if I'd judge Romo sits to pee off of one half in preseason. All fumbles, TD's and int's are LEGIT. Everything is real and no excuses. You can't legitimize an int and fluke away a TD. Also, if Romo sits to pee had gone 12-12 with 2td's, 0 int's and a halftime rating of 158, I'm guessing the sentiment would be something like.. Romo sits to pee lights it up against an "uninterested" SD team in preseason... SB Baby! (sarcasm). I can't say this with certainty. It's just my best guess. It is my opinion that this thread is not very well thought out even considering this is a rival message board.

Thought Romo sits to pee looked better than at least one other nfce qb I saw today. :)

And he was missing two starting Olineman today. There was no doubt he was going to struggle a little bit.

He's still the best qb in the East and 2nd best qb in the NFC taking a backseat to only one Drew Brees. A lack of td's thrown in the PRESEASON doesn't change that.

It would be nice to remind him about 3-23 and 54.3, but that would be against ATN regulations and even if it wasn't, he would have no clue what you were talking about.

Since joining this message board in 2005, it is my opinion that the OP does not even watch the redskins and/or is uninterested in their results.

But it's' NOT against ATN rules to remind everyone of 37.3, which--if I'm correct--is much MUCH lower than 54.3...Nor is it against ATN rules to remind everyone of 10 quarters of football without a single offensive TD for the NFC Super Bowl favorites...and the one TD they did get was courtesy of their defense.

I don't know if I'd judge Romo sits to pee off of one half in preseason. All fumbles, TD's and int's are LEGIT. Everything is real and no excuses. You can't legitimize an int and fluke away a TD. Also, if Romo sits to pee had gone 12-12 with 2td's, 0 int's and a halftime rating of 158, I'm guessing the sentiment would be something like.. Romo sits to pee lights it up against an "uninterested" SD team in preseason... SB Baby! (sarcasm). I can't say this with certainty. It's just my best guess. It is my opinion that this thread is not very well thought out even considering this is a rival message board.

Had Romo sits to pee gone 12-12 with 2 TDs, this thread would never have been started.

We deal in reality here.

You need to read some of HHM's recent posts. He's come to the light.

Thought Romo sits to pee looked better than at least one other nfce qb I saw today. :)

Funny, I thought McNabb was great...the receivers were poor.

But, I wouldn't expect you to be objective considering your fan affiliation.

:ols:

But it's' NOT against ATN rules to remind everyone of 37.3, which--if I'm correct--is much MUCH lower than 54.3...Nor is it against ATN rules to remind everyone of 10 quarters of football without a single offensive TD for the NFC Super Bowl favorites...and the one TD they did get was courtesy of their defense.

This is very accurate and astute however I don't think it's wise to get into a "preseason war" right now although it's pretty much inevitable. Every team has a different preseason agenda and or circumstances. Tonight will have little to do with 9-12 when it counts.

This is very accurate and astute however I don't think it's wise to get into a "preseason war" right now although it's pretty much inevitable. Every team has a different preseason agenda and or circumstances. Tonight will have little to do with 9-12 when it counts.

Really?

I believe you will be in the minority of thinking come tomorrow morning...when all those pesky news stories come out...and all...

Be afraid.

Since joining this message board in 2005, it is my opinion that the OP does not even watch the redskins and/or is uninterested in their results.

I wouldn't know. I read Stadium stuff all the time and I rarely see anything posted by him. But just the fact that any Redskins fan would spend endless hours studying the Cowboys like he does makes me a happy guy. :ols:

:ols:

I have TWO tv's...

:rotflmao:

That's awesome. All I'm saying is that in 5+ years, I've never, not once seen you discuss the redskins. Only start cute threads in ATN, only to cry if someone violates the rules. I'm not saying you don't discuss the redskins or that you're not a skins fan. I just haven't seen any evidence of it myself.

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols: Please tell me you're not part of this "we." So you deal with reality huh? And let me guess, the "light" is that Dallas SUCKS! Am I right?

You know HHM's history.

He's been telling it like it is. It's been quite refreshing.

He's becoming a respected member of the opposition fan base.

He should inspire you.

Archived