Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grade everyones Fantasy Football teams here 2010

HoggLife

Jermichael Finley's on waivers?

Tell you bro to stop whatever he's doing and pick up Finley yesterday. He's gonna out-produce half of the starting wide receivers in the league. If you can play tight ends in a flex, he should start most weeks. If not, he'll have ridiculous trade bait with either Daniels or Finley come October.

Whoever dumped Finley is a complete moron. Pick him up ASAP. :pfft:

Mancrush alert! Just like last year, Finley will be a little above average, certainly NOT a game-deciding TE.

I nominated him in an auction league, thought someone else would bid on him. I'll see how he does the first few weeks then either trade or drop him for another kicker or something. My main D points are going to be through Fletcher, Rak, and Harrison

I love the Fletcher pick, and I really like the Rak pick, but i avoided him just because I wanted to see for myself what he does this season... possibly without Haynesworth sopping up the double team.

What ES posters are in Drop's ES FF league on yahoo?

NFL.com 10 man league QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, flex WR/RB, K, DEF

QB: Drew Brees, Carson Palmer

RB: Ryan Grant, Ronnie Brown, Barber, Portis, Maroney

WR:Randy Moss, G.Jennings, Nicks, Driver, Braylon Edwards

TE: Witten

K: Matt Prater

DEF: Dallas, Cincinnati

I like this team. Your thinnest position is RB, but I don't think it'll be a liability. Grant's a solid #1, and Barber can do well when he's healthy, and the others, given beneficial match-ups, can contribute.

Don't really need to say anything about Brees.

Moss is an excellent #1 receiver. I see Jennings possibly jumping up a bit this year now that opposing defenses are going to have to game-plan for Jermichael Finley and Rodgers (hopefully) getting better protection from the o-line. Driver got his knee scoped during the offseason and regained some range of motion he didn't have all of last season as he still put up over 1,000 yards, so he may also be looking at an up-year despite his age. Your other receivers can contribute given good match-ups.

Mancrush alert! Just like last year, Finley will be a little above average, certainly NOT a game-deciding TE.

Child, please. He didn't start several games in the first half of last year. Now he's the unquestioned starter and has some of the best physical tools in the league.

I'll tell you what, he will finish outside the top 10 point scorers at TE in our league. Bookmark that, biyatch!

Oh man, do you want to put some PayPal cash on that?

I'll tell you what, he will finish outside the top 10 point scorers at TE in our league. Bookmark that, biyatch!

Bookmarked

If he didnt miss his 3 games last year, he would have finished in the top 10 in my leagues scoring based on avg pts.

Inside LBs and Safties are the best IDP's you can pick.

that's true if you're only talking defensive statistics.

but if you can find a corner or safety who sees significant playing time, and returns punts/kicks....those tend to be the biggest defensive point scorers. This of course only applies if your league rewards for return yardage/touchdowns.

that's true if you're only talking defensive statistics.

but if you can find a corner or safety who sees significant playing time, and returns punts/kicks....those tend to be the biggest defensive point scorers. This of course only applies if your league rewards for return yardage/touchdowns.

Ya I was saying that without adding return yards and TDs. Inside LBs and Safeties get the most tackles and get some sacks, INTs and fumbles. I never take a D lineman or corner. BUT I also have only dont IDP a few times so this is only what I have observered and could be wrong.

I like very much.

VJacks, Hines Ward, Berrien, Colston, and T.O.

Im good with that.

No STUD though.

-VJ would count except who knows when he'll play

-Ward is good to very good

-Berrien is a steal

-Colston is probably the best but NO uses ALL their weapons

-TO may be a small steal

Archived