Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grade everyones Fantasy Football teams here 2010

HoggLife

I really wanted Johnathen Stewart. I think he has a better season then Deangelo. Yo ualso have a lot of talent on your bench with Owen Daniels and Chester Taylor (who will be the feature back on CHI... mark that) and great potential with Golden Tate. You had a great draft.

Dez is going to have a great season as well, thats why i neglected Roy Williams in the draft and got B. Berrien instead. Coluldnt believe Roy Williams was still there though.

Playing with Defensive players left a lot of talent in the FA pool. Were you one of the teams that took an early run at kicker? Gould was my last pick.

No, that early run on kickers was absurd. I took Kris Brown with my very last pick. Only reason i didn't take Gould was because you did. ;)

I took Daniels too early and meant to grab a WR in that spot...but i'm happy with the depth at TE so that's not so terrible. Not extremely thrilled with my WR's. If DeSean Jackson goes down i'll be hurting...as will most of us if one star WR gets hurt being that it's a 14 team league. But i have Witten @ TE, so that's basically high end WR numbers right there.

But, i think Royal produces somewhat, hopefully comes up big in the return game this year. And I hate having Witten and Dez Bryant on my team, so i might look to move Bryant if i can find what i want in return.

crappy position to pick an elite qb in first 4 rounds it always felt like a reach on a qb after brees and peyton were gone before i even selected

and i dunno i think mcnabb should have a decent year

12 team leagues are a little tough on depth

14 team league is tough on depth

14 league team.

QB- Jay Cutler

RB- Chris Johnson

RB- Shonn Greene

WR- DeSean Jackson

WR- Michael Crabtree

TE- Chris Cooley

W/R- Mike Wallace

K- Matt Prater

DEF/ST- Packers

BN- Jason Campbell

BN- Jericho Cotchery

BN- Johnny Knox

BN- Greg Olsen

BN- Darrius Heyward-Bey

Good Lord, that's your roster in a 14-team league? Were you drafting with 13 inanimate objects? That's a hell of a starting lineup.

(Although, to be fair, that might be the worst bench in the history of benches.)

Anyway, my current roster for a 12-team, 3-WR, 2-RB, 1 flex, no PPR league:

QB: Tony Romo sits to pee (unfortunatelty)

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: Roddy White

WR: T.O.

RB: Clinton Portis

RB: Arian Foster

TE: Vernon Davis

FLX: Robert Meachem

DEF: Baltimore

K: Will be picked up at last possible moment to save a roster spot during preseason

BN: C.J. Spiller

BN: Montario Hardesty

BN: Reggie Bush

BN: Tim Hightower

BN: Darren McFadden

BN: Steve Breaston

BN: Devin Thomas

BN: Anthony Gonzalez

I'm thinking about trying to deal one of my starting receivers and Portis for a lesser receiver and better running back, but if Larry Johnson has another game like last night on Friday, I might be smarter to hold off on that.

In a 10 team league on NFL.com, this is my first time playing so I would appricate(sp) everyone's thoughts, here is my draft:

QB: Matt Schaub

RB: Rashard Mendenhall

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Donald Driver

WR: Santana Moss

TE: Chris Cooley

K: David Akers

Def/ST: Washington

BN: Carson Palmer

BN: Todd Heap

BN: Jericho Cotchery

BN: Graham Gano

BN: NY Giants

In a 10 team league on NFL.com, this is my first time playing so I would appricate(sp) everyone's thoughts, here is my draft:

QB: Matt Schaub

RB: Rashard Mendenhall

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Donald Driver

WR: Santana Moss

TE: Chris Cooley

K: David Akers

Def/ST: Washington

BN: Carson Palmer

BN: Todd Heap

BN: Jericho Cotchery

BN: Graham Gano

BN: NY Giants

Not too bad. I think your rb's are pretty strong. I dont like Driver for some reason... I avoided him. Be wary about Heap, he is getting old. Id drop your second string kicker and replace with another RB or WR, then when your kicker is on the bye, figure it out at that point. ten team league means there is still some quality on the FA wavier wire. Id look for a starting WR there if it were my team, and swap out Gano. Nobody is gonna rush to take Gano off the FA wire.

No, that early run on kickers was absurd. I took Kris Brown with my very last pick. Only reason i didn't take Gould was because you did. ;)

I took Daniels too early and meant to grab a WR in that spot...but i'm happy with the depth at TE so that's not so terrible. Not extremely thrilled with my WR's. If DeSean Jackson goes down i'll be hurting...as will most of us if one star WR gets hurt being that it's a 14 team league. But i have Witten @ TE, so that's basically high end WR numbers right there.

But, i think Royal produces somewhat, hopefully comes up big in the return game this year. And I hate having Witten and Dez Bryant on my team, so i might look to move Bryant if i can find what i want in return.

Owen Daniels is a beast. The ONLY knock on him is that Kyle is no longer the O coordinator there. I hope they kept the same scheme when he left. It wasnt broken so....

Not too bad. I think your rb's are pretty strong. I dont like Driver for some reason... I avoided him. Be wary about Heap, he is getting old. Id drop your second string kicker and replace with another RB or WR, then when your kicker is on the bye, figure it out at that point. ten team league means there is still some quality on the FA wavier wire. Id look for a starting WR there if it were my team, and swap out Gano. Nobody is gonna rush to take Gano off the FA wire.

Ok I took your advice and dropped Gano and added Devery Henderson, I also dropped Heap and added Visanthe Shiancoe. Thanks for the feedback.

Owen Daniels is a beast. The ONLY knock on him is that Kyle is no longer the O coordinator there. I hope they kept the same scheme when he left. It wasnt broken so....

That's not the only knock on him, the major knock is that he's coming off major knee surgery and hasn't been cleared to practice yet. He's going this week to the doctor to seek approval to start practicing and playing again. IMO Daniels is a very big risk, and the TE position is so deep, that I would just avoid him all together, unless you can get him for dirt cheap, such as the last 3 to 4 rounds of a draft.

That's not the only knock on him, the major knock is that he's coming off major knee surgery and hasn't been cleared to practice yet. He's going this week to the doctor to seek approval to start practicing and playing again. IMO Daniels is a very big risk, and the TE position is so deep, that I would just avoid him all together, unless you can get him for dirt cheap, such as the last 3 to 4 rounds of a draft.

Yeah, it's his third ACL tear. That kept him completely off of my list, like The Comb's knees kept him off the draft lists of a few NFL front offices.

how is my team looking

QB - Mcnabb, Kolb

WR - Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Robert Meacham, Dez Bryant, Chris Chambers

RB - Jon Stewart, Caddilac Williams, Matt Forte

TE - Chris Cooley, Fred Davis :(

Def - Washington

12 team league and I'm pretty much betting on McNabb having a great season, and the Washington defense getting a bunch of turnovers :(

how is my team looking

QB - Mcnabb, Kolb

WR - Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Robert Meacham, Dez Bryant, Chris Chambers

RB - Jon Stewart, Caddilac Williams, Matt Forte

TE - Chris Cooley, Fred Davis :(

Def - Washington

12 team league and I'm pretty much betting on McNabb having a great season, and the Washington defense getting a bunch of turnovers :(

Just my opinion:

Excellent work on the WRs, but fantasy is won with RBs and yours suck. Same thing happened in my draft too, so I'm not being a dick, just giving my opinion.

Just my opinion:

Excellent work on the WRs, but fantasy is won with RBs and yours suck. Same thing happened in my draft too, so I'm not being a dick, just giving my opinion.

Yeah. Some solid ones, but no STUDS. I have decent WRs (Moss, Rice) but just below-stud RBs (S-Jax and Benson).

Make sure you post how many teams in your league. There is a big difference if you are in a 8 league team I would say your team sux, in a 10 team league I like your team to make the playoffs and when you make the playoffs you always have a chance to win the championship and if you are in a 12 team league I love your team. Malcom Floyd is going to be MONEY this season!

I cant believe tom brady lasted until the 30th pick in your league.

Had no idea he was even hurt.... damn.

Ok I took your advice and dropped Gano and added Devery Henderson, I also dropped Heap and added Visanthe Shiancoe. Thanks for the feedback.

Glad you picked up another TE. Watch Heap though. he may be old, but because Ray Rice and Boldin will be commanding so much attention he may be worth watching in the coming weeks, into the season. Still, you got the Vikes TE? Good call, Favre throwing him the ball will get him in the endzone.

Just my opinion:

Get with the times, grandpa. :pfft:

The age of outright running back dominance is over, because the age of the workhorse back is over. Sure, the Adrian Petersons and Chris Johnsons of the world are still worth their weight in gold to a fantasy player, but there just aren't that many of them around any more. Beyond that, most leagues now require you to start more wide receivers than running backs. The best way to create a significant advantage over your opponents, then, is to beef up on your air game once the top-tier RBs are gone.

That said, his running backs are really bad. :ols: Stewart's a starter for most teams, but Cadillac is a long shot and Forte is even longer. He should have targeted several backs that each have a legitimately good chance of busting out this year, and banked on one of them doing so. I don't think Caddy and Forte have legitimately good chances. If he had Stewart and a collection of, say, Jahvid Best, Arian Foster, and Michael Bush, I'd say he'd have done exactly the right thing by going after stud receivers early. One of those guys will beat expectations by a hefty margin this year.

Archived