Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grade everyones Fantasy Football teams here 2010

HoggLife

Looks great except for -- as much as I hate to admit it -- QB. Your backs and receivers are sick.

Yeah I wanted to take a QB but in the second with only Manning still there from the top 4 but I couldn't pass up Moss in the 2nd. Same thing with Jennings in the 3rd versus Rivers/Romo sits to pee.

That's actually a really good team. Just better hope VJax plays this season and doesn't sit out.

I'm hearing that he might be traded to Seattle this week, I hope not, or Washington. I hear they want a 2nd rounder for him. We only start 2 WR so he would be a flex player with Justin Forsett and Ricky Williams. I forgot to include Ricky in my other post.

Yeah I wanted to take a QB but in the second with only Manning still there from the top 4 but I couldn't pass up Moss in the 2nd. Same thing with Jennings in the 3rd versus Rivers/Romo sits to pee.

Completely agree with the call on Moss. I don't know what I would've done in the third. I was lucky, QBs were slow to come off the board in our draft. I got Rivers in the fourth, and I could've had him or Romo sits to pee.

I think Romo sits to pee would've been the better pick, with SD kind of in transition, and Jackson's situation. But hopefully the Cowboys' line is as bad as it's looked so far, and it'll work out.

I'm hearing that he might be traded to Seattle this week, I hope not, or Washington. I hear they want a 2nd rounder for him. We only start 2 WR so he would be a flex player with Justin Forsett and Ricky Williams. I forgot to include Ricky in my other post.

Well if you onlt start 2 WRs then you're in good shape. Even in Jackson gets traded he's still out the first 3 games, but he can definitely make an impact if he plays.

Ok let me have it. 10 team PPR league.

Starting spots 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DST

QB

Donovan McNabb

WR

Calvin Johnson

Anquan Boldin

Johnny Knox

Mike Wallace

Bernard Berrian

RB

Rashard Mendenhall

Ryan Mathews

Beanie Wells

Justin Forsett

Arian Foster

Leon Washington

TE

Jermichael Finley

K

Jay Feeley

Defense

San Diego

*Crickets*

What...? I'm not worthy of a critique....Fine then...:silly:

For the record Rashard was my keeper.

14 Team League:

QB: Donovan McNabb, Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Clinton Portis, CJ Spiller, Correll Buckhalter

WR: Sidney Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Golden Tate, Nate Washington

TE:Chris Cooley, Jeremy Shockey

K: Ryan Longwell

D: London Fletcher, Brian Orakpo, James Harrison, Darren Sharper

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 TE/WR, 1 K, 2 D

I know I've got a good amount of Skins on it, but I think it's a good spread and no one is taking points from each other.

And I'm contemplating a trade (Nate Washington and Buckhalter for Felix Jones and Julian Edelman)

Yeah, I didn't like the Cotchery pick at all, but unfortunately there was a run on receivers pretty early that I didn't quite keep up with. I wanted to dump him today after Jermichael Finley hit the waiver wire, and get some insurance for Daniels; but my bro didn't want to do it. (Jets fan.)

Jermichael Finley's on waivers?

Tell you bro to stop whatever he's doing and pick up Finley yesterday. He's gonna out-produce half of the starting wide receivers in the league. If you can play tight ends in a flex, he should start most weeks. If not, he'll have ridiculous trade bait with either Daniels or Finley come October.

Whoever dumped Finley is a complete moron. Pick him up ASAP.

*Crickets*

What...? I'm not worthy of a critique....Fine then... :silly:

Ten-team leagues are an embarrassment of riches. Congratulations, you're gonna score a bajillion points this year, just like every other team in your league that doesn't get unlucky with injuries. :pfft:

14 Team League:

QB: Donovan McNabb, Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Clinton Portis, CJ Spiller, Correll Buckhalter

WR: Sidney Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Golden Tate, Nate Washington

TE:Chris Cooley, Jeremy Shockey

K: Ryan Longwell

D: London Fletcher, Brian Orakpo, James Harrison, Darren Sharper

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 TE/WR, 1 K, 2 D

I know I've got a good amount of Skins on it, but I think it's a good spread and no one is taking points from each other.

And I'm contemplating a trade (Nate Washington and Buckhalter for Felix Jones and Julian Edelman)

Sharper is coming off knee surgury I thought? Dont count on him to repeat last season.

Jermichael Finley's on waivers?

Tell you bro to stop whatever he's doing and pick up Finley yesterday. He's gonna out-produce half of the starting wide receivers in the league. If you can play tight ends in a flex, he should start most weeks. If not, he'll have ridiculous trade bait with either Daniels or Finley come October.

Whoever dumped Finley is a complete moron. Pick him up ASAP.

Done. :D

Your team looks great, why only 1 QB though?

My philosophy is I will just pick one up on the bye week. I am sure by week 9 one of these guys will probably fall out of my good graces and be droppable for a bye week qb.

I like to go with talent at first and worry about bye week starters later. Dont feel the need to draft 2 kickers 2 defenses 2 qb's and 2 te's. Want to stockpile and then make bye week decisions down the road.

Taking a chance with McNabb as my only QB I know, but there are guys available being in a 10 team league. Stafford, Campbell, Delhomme, Garrard, Vince Young, Moore, Alex Smith among others are all still available.

My philosophy is I will just pick one up on the bye week. I am sure by week 9 one of these guys will probably fall out of my good graces and be droppable for a bye week qb.

I like to go with talent at first and worry about bye week starters later. Dont feel the need to draft 2 kickers 2 defenses 2 qb's and 2 te's. Want to stockpile and then make bye week decisions down the road.

Taking a chance with McNabb as my only QB I know, but there are guys available being in a 10 team league. Stafford, Campbell, Delhomme, Garrard, Vince Young, Moore, Alex Smith among others are all still available.

Could work out for you, especially if you can grab Stafford.

Ten-team leagues are an embarrassment of riches. Congratulations, you're gonna score a bajillion points this year, just like every other team in your league that doesn't get unlucky with injuries. :pfft:

To me it's my fun league. Always guaranteed good players in draft. I am also in a 12 team league but our draft is next week. It's a 5 player keeper league so the pickins are bare minimum (Players like Cj and Rice are keepers)...by the 4th round its bone dry.

Could work out for you, especially if you can grab Stafford.

Dont know...week 9 he plays the Jets. Every season is different, and we will see how this one unfolds, but on paper thats a tough match up.

In fact...looking at the schedule...most of those guys I mentioned are week 9 byes. The best matchup out of them is Campbell who plays against KC that week.

Research this I will.

Sharper is coming off knee surgury I thought? Dont count on him to repeat last season.

I nominated him in an auction league, thought someone else would bid on him. I'll see how he does the first few weeks then either trade or drop him for another kicker or something. My main D points are going to be through Fletcher, Rak, and Harrison

Dont know...week 9 he plays the Jets. Every season is different, and we will see how this one unfolds, but on paper thats a tough match up.

In fact...looking at the schedule...most of those guys I mentioned are week 9 byes. The best matchup out of them is Campbell who plays against KC that week.

Research this I will.

Yeah true, who knows what could happen by then. But your team is pretty solid from what I can tell.

Also if anyone wants a good analysis check out http://www.footballguys.com/ and they can rate your team and give you info. Pretty cool site.

What do most of you guys do - traditional draft or auction?

I started doing auction about 3 years ago. Best decision ever. I am surprised how many people still do the traditional draft.

I'm doing mainly drafts but I am going to enter 1 or 2 auction leagues. I tried an auction league this year in fantasy baseball and love it. I think it takes so much more skill than drafts and makes it tougher. If I really want Chris Johnson I can get in my auction league whereas in my draft league I've gotta hope for the #1 pick.

Do you all think Cadillac Williams could be a sleeper this year? I know he usually gets injured. I have Bradshaw, Harrisson, Greene and T. Jones.

Im thinknig about trading Cadillac and Donnie Avery for Arian Foster? This this would be good on my end?

Do you all think Cadillac Williams could be a sleeper this year? I know he usually gets injured. I have Bradshaw, Harrisson, Greene and T. Jones.

Im thinknig about trading Cadillac and Donnie Avery for Arian Foster? This this would be good on my end?

That would be very good on your end imo. Arian Foster is a sleeper to me, while we all know what to expect from Caddy.

I would make that trade in a second. Avery won't even be the top WR on a team with a rookie QB. Also, Derrick Ward and Ernest Graham will take carries away from Cadillac. Foster has little competition in the form of Steve "Fumbles" Slaton.

12 team- We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DE

QB- Jay Cutler

RB- Ray Rice, Cedric Benson, Caddilac Williams, Thomas Jones

WR- Sidney Rice, Steve Smith (NYG), Malcolm Floyd, Eddie Royal, Donnie Avery, Damrius Thomas (sp)

TE- Dallas Clark, Tony Sheffler

K- Rob Bironas(sp)

D- Jets

Let me know your thoughts, I got cutler in the 8th all the top tier QB were gone after the 3rd round. I picked 3rd overall.

You should be offering sexual favors to make that trade happen.

12 team- We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DE

QB- Jay Cutler

RB- Ray Rice, Cedric Benson, Caddilac Williams, Thomas Jones

WR- Sidney Rice, Steve Smith (NYG), Malcolm Floyd, Eddie Royal, Donnie Avery, Damrius Thomas (sp)

TE- Dallas Clark, Tony Sheffler

K- Rob Bironas(sp)

D- Jets

Let me know your thoughts, I got cutler in the 8th all the top tier QB were gone after the 3rd round. I picked 3rd overall.

For a 12 man league that is solid.

Archived