Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grade everyones Fantasy Football teams here 2010

HoggLife

Im in a 10 man league. Please post how many teams are in your league to get the best advice from people. Thanks!

QB- D. McNabb, Carson Palmer.

RB- Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, Clinton Portis.

WR- Calvin Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, Terrell Owens, Malcom Floyd.

TE- Chris Cooley.

Def- 49ers, Vikings, Steelers.

K- Shayne Graham (Balt)

i'm in a two qb league, only 8 of us in total but my roster is:

QB-Schaub, Palmer, Garrard

rb- Chris Johnson, Jamaal charles, Portis, Addai

wr- Fitzgerald, Roddy White, Colston, TJ whoseyomomma, Braylon Edwards

te-Winslow, Owen Daniels

D- Redskins

K-Rob Bironas

WR- Calvin Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, Terrell Owens, Malcom Floyd.

TE- Chris Cooley.

K- Shayne Graham (Balt)

QB: Both solid at worst.

RB: A stud in CJ, a sleeper in CP, and who knows about MF?

WR: Damn. Wayne's a stud, Jennings should do nicely, Johnson should bounce back, Welker's back, TO should do better, and Floyd has the benefit of Rivers and no V-Jax the first few weeks.

TE: Cooley's good.

DEF: No complaints here.

K: Eh, this is probably the most expendable position.

TE- Chris Cooley.

K- Shayne Graham (Balt)

How many teams are in your league? I find it hard for you to get Johnson Wayne and Jennings but who knows. I personally wouldn't of done 3 defenses and done two with another RB incase Portis or Forte are hurt.

How many teams are in your league? I find it hard for you to get Johnson Wayne and Jennings but who knows. I personally wouldn't of done 3 defenses and done two with another RB incase Portis or Forte are hurt.

10 teams. I did 3 Def only cause I felt solid at WR and RB and the Steelers were there in the 12th round and I didnt want someone else to get them that late. I had the 1st pick so round 1 of course was CJ. Then I had back to back picks for rounds 2 and 3 and Wayne and Johnson were still there. Then again in the 4th and 5th with back to back picks I got Jennings and Forte. I got lucky and I have a lot of trade bait to get another RB if needed. I can trade one of my D's and Jennings probably and get a decent RB if I want to but I think I will be good with the RBs I have.

i'm in a two qb league, only 8 of us in total but my roster is:

QB-Schaub, Palmer, Garrard

rb- Chris Johnson, Jamaal charles, Portis, Addai

wr- Fitzgerald, Roddy White, Colston, TJ whoseyomomma, Braylon Edwards

te-Winslow, Owen Daniels

D- Redskins

K-Rob Bironas

I like your team. With starting 2 QBs Schaub is great and I think Palmer is a sleeper since they have T.O and Bryant and a couple good young guys plus CJ and a 1st round rookie TE that is suppose to be pretty darn good.

10 teams. I did 3 Def only cause I felt solid at WR and RB and the Steelers were there in the 12th round and I didnt want someone else to get them that late. I had the 1st pick so round 1 of course was CJ. Then I had back to back picks for rounds 2 and 3 and Wayne and Johnson were still there. Then again in the 4th and 5th with back to back picks I got Jennings and Forte. I got lucky and I have a lot of trade bait to get another RB if needed. I can trade one of my D's and Jennings probably and get a decent RB if I want to but I think I will be good with the RBs I have.

Okay I got your idea then, I do think you have some major trade bait at WR though. If Welker can come back healthy and perform you could get a serious RB if one of them goes down or underperforms. You are actually in a good situation as I look at the roster again

Thanks. I was super excited. Ive been playing Fantasy football since 94 when we did live drafts in person and everything else was done over the phone like calling in lineups, trades and seeing who won. This I think is the best team I have ever drafted. It at least has the potential to be the best I guess!

QBs - Tom Brady, Vince Young

RBs - Ray Rice, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, CJ Spiller, Steve Slaton, Brian Westbrook

WRs - Calvin Johnson, Mike Sims-Walker, Pierre Garcon, Devin Aromashodu, Malcolm Floyd

TE - Chris Cooley :D

Team D - Steelers

K - Jay Feely

RBs - Ray Rice, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, CJ Spiller, Steve Slaton, Brian Westbrook

WRs - Calvin Johnson, Mike Sims-Walker, Pierre Garcon, Devin Aromashodu, Malcolm Floyd

Team D - Steelers

K - Jay Feely

Make sure you post how many teams in your league. There is a big difference if you are in a 8 league team I would say your team sux, in a 10 team league I like your team to make the playoffs and when you make the playoffs you always have a chance to win the championship and if you are in a 12 team league I love your team. Malcom Floyd is going to be MONEY this season!

HoggLife, you have a solid team, but you definitely need to upgrade at the RB position. CJ is a beast, but then you have two huge question marks in Forte and in especially in Portis, with the way Shanahan likes to rotate RBs.

I'm not high on Wayne (Garcon will be Manning's new go to guy and deep threat), but I love Megatron and Jennings, so I would try and trade Wayne now while his value is still somewhat high for another RB such as Grant, Matthews, or if you could really sell him high for a RB like Steven Jackson or or Turner. Or if you can get a top 7 QB (Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Brady, Schaub, Romo sits to pee, or Rivers) for Wayne, I would pull the trigger. I would try to upgrade the RB spot before the QB position if I were you.

Here's my team (10 team IDP league) & had the 8th pick in this year's draft:

Keeper from last season: WR Calvin Johnson (best RB was Beanie Wells, no thank you)

Round 1: RB Ryan Matthews

Round 2: RB Shonn Greene

Round 3: WR Steve Smith (Carolina)

Round 4: QB Tony Romo sits to pee (I know, but Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Brady, Schaub, and Rivers were all gone)

Round 5: TE Jermichael Finley

Round 6: RB Justin Forsett

Round 7: WR Santana Moss

Round 8: LB Barrett Ruud

Round 9: S Eric Weddle

Round 10: DE Trent Cole

Round 11: D/ST Vikings

Round 12: RB Michael Bush

Round 13: RB Arian Foster

Round 14: RB Cadillac Williams

Round 15: QB Carson Palmer

Round 16: S Louis Delmas

Round 17: S LaRon Landry

Round 18: WR Robert Meachem

Round 19: K Sebastian Janikowski

HoggLife, you have a solid team, but you definitely need to upgrade at the RB position. CJ is a beast, but then you have two huge question marks in Forte and in especially in Portis, with the way Shanahan likes to rotate RBs.

I'm not high on Wayne (Garcon will be Manning's new go to guy and deep threat), but I love Megatron and Jennings, so I would try and trade Wayne now while his value is still somewhat high for another RB such as Grant, Matthews, or if you could really sell him high for a RB like Steven Jackson or or Turner. Or if you can get a top 7 QB (Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Brady, Schaub, Romo sits to pee, or Rivers) for Wayne, I would pull the trigger. I would try to upgrade the RB spot before the QB position if I were you.

I will most likely start 3 WR since Im so deep there. I will make offers to try and trade Wayne and a Defesnse for a RB but I really dont see a need to. All the other teams in my league are garbage. I really dont see any way I cant win the Championship with the team I have as is. Heres a link to my league. Check out the other teams and I guarentee you will love my team even more =)

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=616893&teamId=2&seasonId=2010

Im in a 10 man league. Please post how many teams are in your league to get the best advice from people. Thanks!

TE- Chris Cooley.

K- Shayne Graham (Balt)

must of had #1 pick, double bubbled Wayne/?

solid team....Where did you get jennings?

Keeper from last season: WR Calvin Johnson (best RB was Beanie Wells, no thank you)

Round 4: QB Tony Romo sits to pee (I know, but Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Brady, Schaub, and Rivers were all gone)

Ha HA...you picked the 2 RB I pray I dont get

Dont get me wrong, they could be top 5 guys in the end.But I hate unproven commodities.

Dont like this team...woulda went QB over Greene

I will most likely start 3 WR since Im so deep there. I will make offers to try and trade Wayne and a Defesnse for a RB but I really dont see a need to. All the other teams in my league are garbage. I really dont see any way I cant win the Championship with the team I have as is. Heres a link to my league. Check out the other teams and I guarentee you will love my team even more =)

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=616893&teamId=2&seasonId=2010

You're basically playing in a 9-team league, since you have an idiot who drafted nothing but rookies, what the hell is up with that?

Also, I know every owner loves their team; however, I wouldn't say your team is that dominant compared to every other team, and I wouldn't say the rest of the teams in your league are garbage. IMO the best team in your league is Team Barker. He has a very talented starting line up with guys such as MJD, Grant, Steve Smith (Car), Boldin, Vernon Davis, and once some of his guys such as Holmes and Roethlisberger return from their suspensions, that will just give him more depth.

Ha HA...you picked the 2 RB I pray I dont get

Dont get me wrong, they could be top 5 guys in the end.But I hate unproven commodities.

Dont like this team...woulda went QB over Greene

The only QB worth going for was Schaub (Rodgers, Brees, Manning, and Brady were all gone), but I wanted to get a 2nd RB. I usually wouldn't take risks with unproven and young guys that early like I did with Matthews and Greene; however, I didn't have any RBs and needed some, and CJ, AP, MJD, Rice, Gore, S. Jackson, Turner, and DeAngelo Williams were all gone. It was either Matthews or Grant, and I decided that Matthews has much more potential and he has a chance to be the every down back in S.D. since he can catch passes, which Grant doesn't do.

I wanted Grant in the 2nd round, but he was taken right after I drafted Matthews. Then Benson and Mendenhall were taken, so I took a gamble with Greene, but the Jets run the ball more than any team in the league and Greene proved in the playoffs he can produce. Greene also runs behind one of the best lines in the league, so I was satisfied with taking him and then getting Romo sits to pee 2 rounds later.

As far as Matthews he's going into a great situation where Norv is going to prove that it was LT last year, not the o-line, that was the problem. He's said Matthews will get at least 290 touches, and if he puts up 1,100 yards and scores 10 TD's that's well worth basically a late 2nd round pick, with the keeper being the 1st round pick.

I have two money leagues, both 10 team:

2 QB, 4 IDP, standard scoring -

QB1: Tom Brady

QB2: Carson Palmer

WR1: Greg Jennings

WR2: Steve Smith (NYG)

WR3: Malcom Floyd

RB1: Ray Rice

RB2: Rashard Mendenhall

TE: Jermichael Finley

W/R: CJ Spiller

K: Jeff Reed

D/ST: Green Bay

LB1: Lance Briggs

LB2: David Harris

DB: Tyvon Branch

DL: Julius Peppers

Bench: Josh Freeman, Dwayne Bowe, Eddie Royal, Knowshon Moreno, Michael Bush, Chris Cooley

2 Flex, 5 pts/passing TD, otherwise standard scoring:

QB: Philip Rivers

WR1: Calvin Johnson

WR2: DeSean Jackson

RB1: Adrian Peterson

RB2: Pierre Thomas

TE: Zach Miller (OAK)

W/T: Steve Smith (CAR)

W/R: Beanie Wells

K: Empty 'til right before Week 1

D/ST: Philadelphia

Bench: Matt Hasselbeck, Malcom Floyd, Hakeem Nicks, Mike Wallace, Felix Jones, Michael Bush, Jermaine Gresham

Team D - Steelers

K - Jay Feely

best team yet

best team yet

Not even close. It's ok, it could make the playoffs, but his RBs are way too weak. Rice is fantastic, and so is Brown until about week 6 when some other body part comes up defective, but there's no depth to speak of beyond Spiller.

His QB spot is solid, and WRs are ok if at least a couple of those higher risk, less established guys step up, but they're terrible if the last three don't pan out, especially if MSW's production drops from last year. Cooley is probably my favorite player in the league at the moment, but he's not elite from a fantasy standpoint. He's a good value pick, but if your team isn't really strong elsewhere he's simply not the guy you should have at TE. That means you screwed up and picked someone too early somewhere else.

14 team league and we do defensive players too......

QB- Tom Brady, Matt Hasselbeck

RB- Portis,Forte,Maroney

WR- Fitzgerald,Houshmandzadeh,Santana Moss, Anthony Gonzalez

TE- Cooley,Boss

DEF: NE, Wash

D: Jared Allen,Demeco Ryans,Orakpo,Urlacher,Mayo,D.Harris,D.Ware

DB: C.Finnegan,Leon Hall,E. Weddle,Atogwe

I know my rbs may be weak, any hidden gems I should look for?

Team D - Steelers

K - Jay Feely

QB-We shall see. Usually can't go wrong but got a weird feeling about him this year.

RBs-Alright! You got the Auburn boys for running backs! (Ronnie, Cadillac) A bit injury prone but War Damn Eagle! Ray Rice....NICE.

WR-Hopefully Johnson will do better this year. Garcon could be a sleeper.

TE-never a problem. :)

D-great.

K-meh.

You're basically playing in a 9-team league, since you have an idiot who drafted nothing but rookies, what the hell is up with that?

Also, I know every owner loves their team; however, I wouldn't say your team is that dominant compared to every other team, and I wouldn't say the rest of the teams in your league are garbage. IMO the best team in your league is Team Barker. He has a very talented starting line up with guys such as MJD, Grant, Steve Smith (Car), Boldin, Vernon Davis, and once some of his guys such as Holmes and Roethlisberger return from their suspensions, that will just give him more depth.

You are crazy as hell. My 2 QBs are far superior. My 3 RBs are far superior, My 6 count them 6 WR are all far superior. His TE might be better but being a homer I think Cooley will be a top 3 TE this season, and my 3 Defenses SLAP on his. I dont know what teams you are looking at but my whole bench would be starting on Team Barker. I would love to play in a league with someone as dull as you!!!!

You have the balls to hate on my team and post the worst team ever? Your QB is a CowTurd, enough said. Your 2 RBs are both unproven no matter what you say they have done nothing in the NFL and your back ups are unproven also. Your WR you have Steve Smith that is Maybe just maybe a top 10 at his position and that is it. Your TE is garbage. Okay so you think your team is alright???? I would say after posting the worst team I have ever seen you should not be saying ANYTHING!!! The computer would have automatically picked better for you bro. Are you a CowTurd fan in disguise???? I will give you some serious advice okay, take 2 weeks off then quit!

Archived