Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Everyone's got to be relishing United's struggles, no? After all Sir Alex did and the way they dominated the league it's good to see United fall back down to earth. The funniest thing is they don't have a bad team at all. You're telling me a team with Rooney and Van Persie can't win games? Seriously? 

Oh grow up, dude.

You and Richmond were in here spreading peanut butter on each other after the ****ing match in Miami. Now you want everyone to chill? :lol:

Notice how everyone else takes their teams losses and draws in here?

But I guess every thread needs an antagonist...

No more back and forths then just forth and forths. Gotcha.

No more back and forths then just forth and forths. Gotcha.

I know what it means to you, Richmond sent me this picture of you after the Miami match:

b2e1591d1957_sf_12.jpg

Have a little fun  with it is all. 

And ****ing welcome to the BPL.  Jeebus. 

I know what it means to you, Richmond sent me this picture of you after the Miami match:

b2e1591d1957_sf_12.jpg

Have a little fun with it is all.

And ****ing welcome to the BPL. Jeebus.

Once again you have a very creative imagination. I posted twice during that game with one of the posts being in jest. Care to elaborate maybe I missed something?

Once again you have a very creative imagination. I posted twice during that game with one of the posts being in jest. Care to elaborate maybe I missed something?

You must really be upset if you are still going on about this.

Didn't even watch the match this morning, but I did see the the total transfer fee for 100 million pounds??

I hope this 3-5-2 formation works. What we need are some damn defensive men and not another forward/mid. I'm not mad at the move, but I think he could of been bought for less than that. 

In the Fußball-Bundesliga Standings I see my team, Bayern, is in third to start the season.  Have to pick it up, and take care of any EPL teams come the UEFA Champions league matches.

Lewandowski needs to produce, despite getting him for free.  Maybe the United front office should pay attention how they do things in Munich.

Edited by Fred Jones

Didn't even watch the match this morning, but I did see the the total transfer fee for 100 million pounds??

I hope this 3-5-2 formation works. What we need are some damn defensive men and not another forward/mid. I'm not mad at the move, but I think he could of been bought for less than that.

I dunno there's something seriously wrong when you have to solely rely on your forwards to score and create with absolutely no contribution from the midfield. Di Maria solves that problem and is one of the best in the world to boot.

In the Fußball-Bundesliga Standings I see my team, Bayern, is in third to start the season. Have to pick it up, and take care of any EPL teams come the UEFA Champions league matches.

Lewandowski needs to produce, despite getting him for free. Maybe the United front office should pay attention how they do things in Munich.

Sorry we can't use the entire Premier League as our feeder club. I could run Bayern Munich and win my own farm league.

I wish they'd show Bundesliga in America.

Got the chance to drive by several Bundesliga stadiums whilst in Germany, including the Hamburg team and FC Bayern Munich (Allianz)

The soccer is great but the competitive aspect is a joke.

Sorry we can't use the entire Premier League as our feeder club. I could run Bayern Munich and win my own farm league.

Oh, you mean the United Academy that brought in the likes of Rooney, Van Persie, Mata, De Gea, etc.  LOL at you folks who don't think your solid waste doesn't think.  It is the same way in EVERY big league.  The top teams that have more money buy players from lower sides that don't have as much money.  They buy players from other teams that don't have as much money.  Rinse and Repeat.  ManU did it for almost 20 years.  BTW, Bayern have more home grown players than any other CL challenging sides.

I wish they'd show Bundesliga in America. 

Got the chance to drive by several Bundesliga stadiums whilst in Germany, including the Hamburg team and FC Bayern Munich (Allianz) 

The do show Bundisliga in America.  Unfortunately, it is on GOL TV and cost extra.  I did pay it when they showed other matches, but they lost most of them and can't justify to my wife paying to watch only German soccer (especially when the move to Fox next year).

The soccer is great but the competitive aspect is a joke.

You got the first half right.  The soccer is great.  The over competitive aspect is MUCH better than any other league.  The teams are all fully supported by fans - not corporate Prawn  eaters - and literally every match is sold out.  The teams all play good soccer (not the park the bus that the bottom 10 - 12 sides play) and have a real go at all of the other teams.  They aren't supported/propped up by the Country's government (Yes, that is Real Madrid and Barca).

Keep thinking the EPL is the best because NBC does such a great job covering it and you can understand the language.  The league has maybe 4-5 good teams and 10-12 really bad sides.

Oh, you mean the United Academy that brought in the likes of Rooney, Van Persie, Mata, De Gea, etc. LOL at you folks who don't think your solid waste doesn't think. It is the same way in EVERY big league. The top teams that have more money buy players from lower sides that don't have as much money. They buy players from other teams that don't have as much money. Rinse and Repeat. ManU did it for almost 20 years. BTW, Bayern have more home grown players than any other CL challenging sides.

The do show Bundisliga in America. Unfortunately, it is on GOL TV and cost extra. I did pay it when they showed other matches, but they lost most of them and can't justify to my wife paying to watch only German soccer (especially when the move to Fox next year).

You got the first half right. The soccer is great. The over competitive aspect is MUCH better than any other league. The teams are all fully supported by fans - not corporate Prawn eaters - and literally every match is sold out. The teams all play good soccer (not the park the bus that the bottom 10 - 12 sides play) and have a real go at all of the other teams. They aren't supported/propped up by the Country's government (Yes, that is Real Madrid and Barca).

Keep thinking the EPL is the best because NBC does such a great job covering it and you can understand the language. The league has maybe 4-5 good teams and 10-12 really bad sides.

Litteraly nothing you said has anything to do with my original post. In every other league teamS have a monopoly. In Germany only one does. Edited by LVSkinz