Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Arsene Wenger says Arsenal will not sell Robin van Persie Nasri will stay, claims Wenger

Lots of things are said by football managers, some of they may not be true. 

I think no one really believed Arsene, he had no choice since RVP wanted to leave and had just one year left on his contract. Better get some cash than nothing, not like the stupid BvB with Lewandowski. Even when he's commenting the games on french tv he keeps on lying very badly. Lizarazu is always trying to squeeze infos out of him. :D

A guy can dream lol

Damn guys lol

I more concerned with grabbing Carvalho or Sami at this points. We would seriously take a step at that point. We can already contend now

It's the same as United buying Vidal.

A south American that will probably sign is Marcos Rojo, who is a clever signing IMO.

Moreno deal finally agreed.

£ 12 million.

Now if we can add that elusive forward, another serious challenge is in the offing.

Hail.

He was withdrawn from team late tonight as L'pool agreed fee apparently. BIG difference from the £ 20 million release clause. Ayre earned his money for once.

Couple that with a great deal for the RB which it turns out is a 2 year loan with a £ 5 million fee at the end of it if we want him, with Athletico having an option to take him back after year one BUT they have to pay US a fee for their OWN player; and that's a great weeks Spanish business.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

He was withdrawn from team late tonight as L'pool agreed fee apparently. BIG difference from the £ 20 million release clause. Ayre earned his money for once.

Couple that with a great deal for the RB which it turns out is a 2 year loan with a £ 5 million fee at the end of it if we want him, with Athletico having an option to take him back after year one BUT they have to pay US a fee for their OWN player; and that's a great weeks Spanish business.

Hail.

Looks like Martin Kelly is going to QPR

I heard Palace earlier.

No problem with that. Quality defender when fit. But he hardly ever is.

That knee problem he's had since a kid is chronic.

Time to cut ties and move on.

Hail.

Heard Palace, too.

Maybe Kolo is going to QPR.  I didn't see a team for him yet but know he is pretty much done.

I will say that now that Moreno is official, we need to go full court press on Bony.

You will thank me later.

Moreno deal finally agreed.

£ 12 million.

Now if we can add that elusive forward, another serious challenge is in the offing.

Hail.

Serious as a heart attack

• Like 1

I heard Palace earlier.

No problem with that. Quality defender when fit. But he hardly ever is.

That knee problem he's had since a kid is chronic.

Time to cut ties and move on.

Hail.

It is Palace! I don't know why I typed QPR. I agree on his quality. I would like to see him stay healthy and shift to the middle. I think he may end up being a low risk/high reward player for my fantasy squad. (I have to wait for the move to be official as I already have three Reds on my team)

Heard Palace, too.

Maybe Kolo is going to QPR.  I didn't see a team for him yet but know he is pretty much done.

I will say that now that Moreno is official, we need to go full court press on Bony.

See above. I think Kolo is going to Turkey. Forget Bony! All in for Reus!!
  • Like 1

Real with a nice early season cup. Now for you Dortmund I prepared a song. Come on Dortmund win a cup. It's so ********* simple. Beat the ******** hell out of Bayern and we'll go ******** mental. (I'm pretty sure I've gotten to the point where I hate Bayern more than anyone. Like I was glad Liverpool loss the league so I didn't gave to listen to it but I seem to have nothing but venom for Bayern. The club gives me reasons to hate it. Shady tactics on its own league, jack off owner, rules over the league with a iron fist,etc. Add Pep to the mix and mercy.)

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Watch for Diego Reyes, he's going for be the next cash cow for FCP.

My guess is next season Chelsea is going to pay 45 mil for him.

I hadn't realized he had left Club America.  I think you're probably right that they'll get bank for him.