Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

1 hour ago, FrFan said:

Wondering when Sampaoli will play Banega, Dybala and Higuain ?:rolleyes:

I don't even need to know how to speak French to know what this is saying...and yessir it was a snoozefest. Both playing for the tie knowing as long as neither side did anything stupid then they'd both advance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Argentina, luckiest team on the planet.

Why? They played better than Nigeria, the handball by Rojo was correctly not called a penalty, Messi hit the post with a free kick that would have made it all academic, and Argentina was actually unlucky not to put 4-5 past Iceland. 

56 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

Calling it right now, this is the year of the dark horse: Eagles won, Caps won...which means England will come out of nowhere to win the 2018 World Cup.

Yeah I'm thinking England or Mexico. Or maybe Portugal for the Ronaldo/Ovechkin factor.

2 hours ago, Mournblade said:

Yeah the old powers of Germany, Brazil and Argentina look shaky. Time for a new upstart. 

Famous last words.

I'm with you guys btw seeing Luka Modric lift a world cup is a restore your faith in humanity level feel good story, and it would also be great to see a Belgium or heck even Uruguay lift the trophy, but the WC is not a tournament that produces too many underdog winners. Only 8 nations have ever won it, and the most recent newbies on the podium were far from underdogs. 

Edited by Berggy9598

11 hours ago, SkinInsite said:

Can we not get a shot of that coked up fat **** every time Argintina does something.

Best thing is to sedate him and keep in a padded room. :ph34r:

Edited by FrFan

17 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I don't even need to know how to speak French to know what this is saying...and yessir it was a snoozefest. Both playing for the tie knowing as long as neither side did anything stupid then they'd both advance.

I literally fell asleep and woke up about 20mn after the game ended, that was a first time !

Sampaoli asking Messi ""Pulga, what do I do, do I put in Kun ?  "I want to die""

http://www.cnews.fr/emission/2018-06-27/lheure-des-pros-1er-debat-du-27062018-786688

See picture of Messi at 20:05 :thewave:

According to La Dernière Heure, Belgium will rest most of its starters in order to finish 2nd and advancing to face the "weaker" opposition.

Team "bis" against England: the last choices to ask

They will face the winner of Group H (Colombia, Senegal, Japan) then probably Mexico or Switzerland, and probably Croatia in the semis.

If they finish first they could be facing Argentina, Germany, Brazil, Portugal

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, FrFan said:

I literally fell asleep and woke up about 20mn after the game ended, that was a first time !

Sampaoli asking Messi ""Pulga, what do I do, do I put in Kun ?  "I want to die""

http://www.cnews.fr/emission/2018-06-27/lheure-des-pros-1er-debat-du-27062018-786688

See picture of Messi at 20:05 :thewave:

According to La Dernière Heure, Belgium will rest most of its starters in order to finish 2nd and advancing to face the "weaker" opposition.

Team "bis" against England: the last choices to ask

They will face the winner of Group H (Colombia, Senegal, Japan) then probably Mexico or Switzerland, and probably Croatia in the semis.

If they finish first they could be facing Argentina, Germany, Brazil, Portugal

Not to be outdone, England are also resting starters and finding a way to lose. Southgate told them to pretend like they are in the Semis. 

• Haha 1