Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

5 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

In the 20's and shorts and sunnies last week in Seville.

Forcast to be freezing so extra layers a week on in Stoke.

God I hate this Country. Remind me again why I do this?

At least the bizzies be friendlier and more welcoming/ helpful this week.

Hail:

Walking up to the bar to watch the match today. I'm wearing shorts and Liverpool T-shirt. 70° here in Charlotte, this is where you should be. 

• Thanks 1

Well that was a comfortable half against a side who've not lost at home since the opening day. 

Can and Wijnaldum either side of Lovren with Treant and Robbo wide in an attacking backline which is leaving Lovren to man-mark Murray and the other two to comfortably step forward into midfield. Who said Klopp wasn't tactically innovative to solve a problem?

Should have been in 
front on 4 minutes from a corner with Bobby missing a free header the 6-yard box. Then Can burry's a header from a corner the half hour. (Getting quite proficient at this scoring from a corner lark these Reds.). Then an absolutely sensational break between Salah, Phil and Bobby for the second a minute later. Hughton wasn't joking when he said yesterday our attack is in City form. 

Here's to making the second half just as easy. Keep working hard Redmen and let's add a few more. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Superb again Redmen. And all with Sadio sitting this one out. The response since the 'Spurs debacle has been outstanding. 

Brighton's biggest ever crowd. And their biggest walloping the season. And I swear down that is just about the worst penalty decision I've ever seen. Not one Red does anything. There's absolutely nottin' there. Scandalous. 

2 games clear of Tottenham. With either Arsenal or (hopefully) United, or both, about to drop points. Another good Saturday. 

Roll on the ****e next Sunday! 

Hail. 

• Like 2