Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

GHH et al, - after you did a good job refuting the Talksport article, want to take a gander at another one (and tell us why it is wrong as well):

http://talksport.com/football/revealed-top-10-premier-league-clubs-most-debt-150618149584

by the way, if you believe it, note that one team has almost as much debt than the other top 9 teams combined.

Edited by btfoom
  • Like 1

If you're just playing with my emotions here I'm warning you ..,,,,

..,., Remember thr Donna Patterson incidemt. And how uou paid!

Hail.

nothing local yet, but just about everywhere else

GHH et al, - after you did a good job refuting the Talksport article, want to take a gander at another one (and tell us why it is wrong as well):

http://talksport.com/football/revealed-top-10-premier-league-clubs-most-debt-150618149584

by the way, if you believe it, note that one team has more debt than the other 19 teams combined.

You're obsessed with us aren't you :lol:

The Texan was an awful, AWFUL owner

But Abromovich is next level douche baggery

• Like 1

nothing local yet, but just about everywhere else

You're obsessed with us aren't you :lol:

The Texan was an awful, AWFUL owner

But Abromovich is next level douche baggery

Unless the 'us' you refer to wears Blue/White and plays in London, then I don't think you were the main item.  I just liked that it took one poster about 24 hours to refute a story from Talksport.  Made my day.

By the way, why are the Blues so much in debt, their owner just prints his mob oil money, so why not print another billion pounds and be done with it????

Unless the 'us' you refer to wears Blue/White and plays in London, then I don't think you were the main item. I just liked that it took one poster about 24 hours to refute a story from Talksport. Made my day.

By the way, why are the Blues so much in debt, their owner just prints his mob oil money, so why not print another billion pounds and be done with it????

Could of refuted it far quicker if I hadn't been so darn busy.

****ing life!

Be easier if you'd stop reading tosh to start with like. 

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

We don't care bout no debt.  

Roman Abramovic when asked about if his takeover of chelsea was about making money a la arsenal:

"No, it's not about making money.

I have many much less risky ways of making money than this. I don't want to throw my money away, but it's really about having fun—and that means success and trophies."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2458623-what-does-chelseas-1-billion-in-debt-mean-for-the-clubs-future

Edited by SkinssRvA

Unless the 'us' you refer to wears Blue/White and plays in London, then I don't think you were the main item.  I just liked that it took one poster about 24 hours to refute a story from Talksport.  Made my day.

Premier League*

You should pick a team out.  It'll be fun.

Well folks. As I've made known here before. I enjoy watching the EPL. But I've never specifically had a team since I just never really could find a reasonable stake in any club playing so far away. After the recent partnership, it's officially been decided.

Swansea City it is.

• Like 1

Partnership with DCU or kickers? Cuz DCU owners are gonna totally screw Swansea in my opinion. Poor Swans.

Kickers playing Swansea in Richmond will be awesome. Hope their players are cool. One team had some real dick players when they came. We gave them scarves as thank you for coming and the way they took them was like "what is this garbage?"

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

B&R United reported earlier that DCU's ownership and Swansea are finalizing their deal for a partnership. Are you talking about Sunderland perhaps? I know that was the last DCU partnership.

Truth be told, I agree with you. Just going on the way ownership and the FO has been here, I'm nervous about the direction Swansea is going to go. But I guess we'll have to wait and see. Who knows, maybe we'll see some interaction between DCU, Richmond, Swansea, and Inter Milan all together over the next couple years. That would be pretty cool. I don't think it to be out of the question that once Buzzard Point is official and in use that we could see some friendlies.

But I figure that regardless, my favorite American side that I follow religiously has a new partner in a league I really enjoy watching and have been looking for an in so to speak. So I figure no matter what happens, The Swans officially have a new fan. Being as loyal to a fault that I tend to be, even if DCU's ownership finds a way to screw this up, I don't see it changing up my loyalties. Lol I figure this being a much better reason to follow a club than, "Hey I like the colors of those kits!" or another arbitrary reason.

Looks as though Arsenal have met Vardy's release clause?  I didn't think there would be too much of a market for him, considering Mahrez and Kante were really the glue of that team.  Especially for the 30m leicester is seeking.  

Looks as though Arsenal have met Vardy's release clause?  I didn't think there would be too much of a market for him, considering Mahrez and Kante were really the glue of that team.  Especially for the 30m leicester is seeking.  

THAT'S Wengers answer to Arsenal's goalscoring woes? More fool them. 

Please let that one happen just for the hilarity value. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

That makes him legit.

He didn't spin YNWA at a rugby match in Old Trafford, so he isn't my dj of they year :lol:

Vardy to Arsenal goes against just about every Wenger does... but hey, if it works. 

Sturridge to Arsenal wouldn't upset me if this Higuain thing were true, but we'll have to see how it plays out.

I'd need to investigate but pretty sure Sturridge doesn't have a home to sell. Pretty sure he's in one of the club houses up Formby. We tend to rotate players around them. 

Hail. 

The man is DJOTY. Why would he lie about this? Why would he put his rep on the line?

• Like 1

Premier League*

You should pick a team out.  It'll be fun.

I keep telling you, I already did, about 35 years ago.  Went to London with my sister (she won a contest to see Bruce Springsteen in concert).  Bought this (and still have it in my office):

fc_liverpool_1980_s_logo_thumb.png

shhhh, just don't tell anyone.

Higuain? £70 million for a 29 year old who wouldn't fit at all in a Klopp team. 

Behave. 

Hail. 

I have figured out how he'd work.  (and for the record, I said "Higuain" but I was implying an established scorer).

Zero chance Napoli are getting 70 million pounds for him, though.

Like... zero.

Serie A strikers... they tend not to do well elsewhere.

I want Klopp to buy Neal Maupay, though.  I'm telling ya'll...

I keep telling you, I already did, about 35 years ago.  Went to London with my sister (she won a contest to see Bruce Springsteen in concert).  Bought this (and still have it in my office):

shhhh, just don't tell anyone.

Why would you do that to yourself?

Edited by DC9

We could argue the Yedlin penalty... for me it wasn't a penalty.  Obviously it was a defo handball but it wasn't a penalty.

And Alexi Lalas wastes no time taking his shot at Klinsmann by saying it was a DEFO pen!!!!

But ZERO of the Liverpool-Sevilla handballs were pens were they Alexi?  You ****ing overrated ginger ****!

• Like 1