Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

If the USA wants to host the World Cup on the Moon then the investigation has merit.

But I doubt if hosting the World Cup on the Moon would be a success. The stadiums on the moon would have no atmosphere.

You could build domed stadiums and pump in air.  But the gravity would be less.  Think how far they could kick the ball.

• Like 1

If true that is beyond hilarious.  :lol:  :lol: 

Hail..................

Little things like that that most of us don't even take into account :lol:

Smooth move though taking to twitter.

England always piss through easy qualifying groups with ease. 

Which leads to the delusional English to build themselves up into believing they have a good chance at the subsequent tournament. 

And then follows the screaming and frustration and inquests as they fail miserably and embarrass the living piss out of everyone. 

So it always was. So t always is. And so it always will be. Next in France this time next year when they're crashing out the first decent Nation they come up against. 

Hail. 

Look, we both know Uncle Pat stole the Jules Rimet and nothing good will happen until it's returned.

But when you go up in that attic, you're going by yourself.... :lol:

• Like 1

It's stalling because the 'spanish speaker' at the club misinterpreted 30million euros as 3million euros. #efc now trying to save face[/size]

Retweet

Favorite

More

If true that is hilarious. Someone's probably finding another job. I thought 3 million seemed a little cheap, but 30 million seems like WAY too much.

So I registered for the United - Revolution game and never got a ****ing email back (blame having to do everything on my ****ing phone) so I'm going to call them today and see if I can get a ticket. I know I ****ing sent the form in. I never got **** back. I'll call them up and demand my free tickets that I was entitled to

If i'm not getting free tickets to that particular Revolution game sunday screw it I'm not going 

England surprisingly leading their group in euro qualifying. Surprised Hodgson can win games.

We are leading a mediocre group - with ease to be fair. We will not be a force come the finals though - dont have the creative quality to break down good sides and are poor defensivley.

Sky reporting City back in with a £ 45 million Sterling bid which Liverpool will again turn down. 

Man this game of 'who blinks first' is getting tense. 

Hail. 

I'll take 45 mil... **** that buys a world class player.

Or 4 mediocre to sometimes good squad players if BR has his way. 

Hail. 

That's still enough money to get a quality striker and let BR throw 7 mil each at the South Birmingham Pele, the Northampton Zidane, and the Manningtree Zico.

• Like 1

I doubt you guys are watching Copa America but I enjoyed watching Chile beat the breaks off of Bolivia. Good times.

I'm watching it. I think Chile will go far. 

Also no more Neymar for the rest of the Copa America. He was suspended for the rest of the Copa (4 games).

http://www.cbssports.com/general/eye-on-sports/25217867/neymar-suspended-four-games-will-miss-remainder-of-copa-america

Edited by DCranon21

Peut-être, je vous aider?

Let me correct that for you my friend ;) Peut-être puis-je vous aider ?

Anyways, I always do appreciate when someone drops a few lines in my language :)B)

According to Rybolovlev Kondogbia's price tag would be between €30 millions to €40 millions. Monaco has rejected a €18 millions offer from AC Milan, other clubs are bidding for him.

Arsène I can see you !

Serbia beat Brazil 2-1 in OT to capture the U20 world cup.

Lyon came up with an extension offer for Lacazette: €3.8 millions/year up to €4.2 millions if he's playing Euro2016. His agent is seeking an extension of at least 5.5 millions/year.

Edited by FrFan

Which leads to the delusional English to build themselves up into believing they have a good chance at the subsequent tournament. 

And then follows the screaming and frustration and inquests as they fail miserably and embarrass the living piss out of everyone. 

So it always was. So t always is. And so it always will be. Next in France this time next year when they're crashing out the first decent Nation they come up against. 

Hail.

Not anymore. Most of us know we are still very average.

Sky reporting City back in with a £ 45 million Sterling bid which Liverpool will again turn down. 

Man this game of 'who blinks first' is getting tense. 

Hail.

Liverpool are doing a great job of screwing City over on this one. That kind of money for Sterling is absurd.

• Like 2

Kid from Charlton, Joe Gomez, signed for £ 3.5 mill. 

I'd honestly be lying to say I'd even heard of him before our interest, let alone know anything about him; but he's highly rated as part of England's future so we'll see. Not that pre-season counts for much of anything, but I'm real curious to see this boy play. 

I was hoping we'd loan him back to Charlton, but I guess they want to get him integrated this pre-season, then look to loan him out the end of the window. 

Milner, Ings and Gomez represents a solid start to pre-season with next to no outlay IF there's some major first XI building blocks to come. 

Over to you FSG. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Just been watching Can (just been subbed) take the piss for Grrmany U'21's in the Euros. Set 1 up and won the free kick that was webbed in for another. Completely running the game. Disciplined in defence and supporting well in attack. Spraying the ball all over. The complete box-to-box midfielder. Yer know, just his natural f'ing position!

But Brendan knows best and he's a RB/ RCH damn it!

The sooner we get the 'other' German in the club the better!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 3

Rhianna has my vote. But only if she brings stupid money.

I have a feeling should could entice a signing or two... maybe at the same time.

hell, at this point, i wouldn't mind an eccentric trillionaire that wants to spend hundred of millions of dollars every year in the transfer windows. seems to be the only way to consistently attract the talent to be a powerhouse. moneyball isn't working in the EPL/football.

• Like 1

Liverpool are doing a great job of screwing City over on this one. That kind of money for Sterling is absurd.

Absolutely. But I have little doubt we'll get the £ 50 million who we want it down to City's circumstances of their own ridiculous making. 

Hell, they offered Milner ridiculous wages for what was ostensibly  a squad player so desperate are they to add to their homegrown quota. 

We have City over a barrel on this one and I think it's more 'when' then 'if' they fold and agree to Liverpool's demands. 

First thing she'll do: sign KB :wacko::P

Got to be better in the air than Lambert for his size. 

I'm down. 

Hail. 

• Like 1