Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

That just had me literally  LOL. 

Yeah, the Yorkshire Figo past his prime and the Welsh Xavi.

Liverpool are being defined as second-best.

Celebrate the deal with a Welsh Claret, Scottish sparkling wine and an English whiskey.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 2

Dude, Arsenal and Liverpool are literally linked to everyone

I'm totally down for us all to create a fake Twitter account and make up bs transfer rumors

Reus to Anfield

Ronaldo to the Emirates

Let's do it

I heard the Sterling Park Akinafwa was getting some play with one of the local clubs down here in North Carolina.  More to follow.  :P

Works for me. 

But then I hope Barca put 10 past them so it would.  :D.

Hail. 

I was bummed to see that, too.  Never want to see a weakened side in such a competition *gives BR the Rock eyebrow*

But for me, they're just getting their excuses ready.  Let's all be real here...

I've heard a broadcaster say on a couple of occasions that Wes Hoolahan of Norwich has been dubbed the Irish Messi, or 'Wessi.'  

Thought Hoolahan was Welsh, but I was mistaken.

Edited by Old Bay
  • Like 1

Milner, not really another BR player for my money. Don't mind him, think he s a really solid pro....but really, James Milner...

Disagree. Milner plays just about every position on the pitch. I think BR was looking forward to try to find a way to play him out of position. The man loves a challenge...

Silly season. ha ha

Schneiderlin

Gundogan

Pedro

Higuain

Wanyama

Cech

Kondogbia

Bentaleb

Vidal

Jackson Martinez

Isco

Lacazette

Bacca

Benzema (lulz)

Raheem Sterling

That team could probably win the EPL
  • Like 1

"Anything can happen, the transfer window closes on September 2nd. Serious offers have been made, but they were rejected. The price?. There are such rare works of art that you can not put a price on it. Juve will be holding an auction, it will be one of the biggest transfers in history. "And PSG? "No, I did not attend any meetings in this direction. " Mino Raiola Pogba's agent.

You failed to seal Milner and you have London to offer!

Best make Sanchez; wife the chief negotiator on the Vidal transfer. :P

Hail.

I thought she left him??? Probably because living in London sucks...
  • Like 2

Wenger already openly dismissed it

He's been a never ending lying machine when it comes to transfers :D

Edit: according to La Gazzetta dello Sport he made a €40 millions offer to Napoli for Higuain.

Edited by FrFan

US Senior Mens National Team vs Netherlands at 230 on ESPN.

Ian darke just informed me of USA Netherlands tonight. Guessing that is something to watch tonight

"The USMNT faces a tough test without some of their best players against a very, very good Dutch side. Can they overcome the Oranje on their home turf?"

WHAT WHY ISNT VAN GAAL MANAGING ORANJE I AM CONFUSED

Su Emittenza is selling 48% of his shares in AC Milan worth €500 millions.

Great to have Bee onboard, but I honestly don't know why anyone would invest that much into the  club and still leave Berlusconi with a controlling interest. But at least it gives Bee a real strong footing going forward. The sooner he's gone the better for all concerned. Removing him though  is FAR easier said than done.  :angry:.

Talking of Milan fans disdain for the president and the way the clubs being run into the ground, this is a fantastic way to send off two Milanista living legends .....

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2015/06/04/curva-sud-ciao-inzaghi-the-club-treated-you-in-a-disgusting-manner-but-we-will-never-forget-you/

Hail.