Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Is there any truth to the Ibra to Liverpool rumors? It just seems like lazy journalism to me. Ibra is angry with Ligue 1, so he must be leaving. Liverpool is looking for a star to replace Gerrard. The bookies are giving odds to intice suckers to bet...He must be going there.

I think this is bs from a bookmaker, nothing here from the football medias. He won't fit with LFC, such as I said Balotelli won't fit. Zlatan is overrated and he is very arrogant concerning his abilities. Stats say that PSG wins when he's not playing.

And GHH that may be the greatest video I've ever seen lol. I'm sure Game has never seen an English soccer match in his life lol

I you think that was great, watch what happened next. 

East Coast/ West Coast rivalry, with happily obliging Scousers, in full glorious technicolour  :lol::

NSFW

Hail. 

I guess the EPL is concerned about Man United's ability to stay in the top 4. They have just appointed Howard Webb in charge of assigning referees to the matches. There is no way United isn't in the top 4 now….

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/18/howard-webb-to-select-referees-for-premier-league-matches/

If Michael Oliver is in charge Sunday I swear .....

Hail. 

• Like 2

I have seen reports on social media stating that Flanno will sign a new contract with the Reds. That should make some people in this thread very happy...

If he had any pace he'd be a top class full back. In an ideal World, he's a quality squad player.

But I love him regardless. Can never have enough local lads in the side.

Using the McManaman muppets song for him needs to stop though like.

Oh yeah, good luck Kiev tonight. Let's have an English clean sweep and keep Evertons 19 year quest for a trophy gong.

Big club my pasty white ass!

Hail.

Cup Semi's. 

Arsenal/ Reading is 5:20 PM (12:20 PM EST) on Saturday, April 18 on the BBC. 

Villa/ Liverpool or Blackburn the day after at 3 PM. (10 PM EST.). BT Sport have this one. 

Made up we've got the Sunday slot. Makes things much easier for that weekend. Work the Friday and travel down after some sleep on the Saturday now. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

2022 WC Final Dec. 18.

Unsurprised but equally disgusted.

Hail.

This sums up my feelings:

Made up we've got the Sunday slot. Makes things much easier for that weekend. Work the Friday and travel down after some sleep on the Saturday now. 

I'd be angry at the assumption your making, but we can't beat Blackpool so how outraged can I be?

Edited by Old Bay