Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

With absolutely no disrespect intended to Blackburn, Villa and your side Bradford or Reading, no.

All things being equal the FA have for their showpiece final.

Hail.

I hope you're right.  I would love to see the an Arsenal vs. Liverpool final.

To echo, I think it was Brave, from a few weeks ago. No offense, but I hate your team. Killl!!!!!

This is a quote from Manchester United forum on BigSoccer.

"Haha that was dive.

But pressure should have been enough on ref by now to give it."

The mindset . . . is . . . amazing.

• Like 2

We might not see eye to eye an everything in this thread, but our hatred for all things Manchester United (with a few exceptions) will always be our common bond

What are you talking about?

I love all of the Gooners.  Even Joe Wolf.

Admitedly I was prepping a disertation on why Ozil passed up to grade A goal scoring chances, but Nacho and Wele' bailed him out of that.

With absolutely no disrespect intended to Blackburn, Villa and your side Bradford or Reading, no.

All things being equal the FA have for their showpiece final.

Hail.

Stevie's b-day... Arsene's last few weeks as manager... great story line.

• Like 1

What are you talking about?

I love all of the Gooners.  Even Joe Wolf.

Admitedly I was prepping a disertation on why Ozil passed up to grade A goal scoring chances, but Nacho and Wele' bailed him out of that.

Stevie's b-day... Arsene's last few weeks as manager... great story line.

Please stop teasing me, I wish this statement was true; however, with a win over Liverpool for back to back FA Cup Championships, Arsene will be brought back for another year.

The replay has now been confirmed for Wednesday, April 8. KO 7:45 PM. (2;45 PM EST. ). 

10 days before the semi, which leaves that one a nightmare. Ticket distribution should be fun in less than a week and a half, and it means it's virtually impossible to book a cheap train and hotel unless you take a chance. So that might well be a there and back on the day and if it's a Saturday 5:30 PM KO that becomes almost impossible without driving. 

Why oh why couldn't we just Blackburn as we should of last Sunday?

And why do I have this ditty from 2001 swimming round my head?  ;)  .....

'One-nil down, two-one up,

Michael Owen won the Cup; 

When a World class Paddy pass gave the lad the ball,

Poor old Arsenal won **** all!'  :P

Hail.  

Manchester United are never ready, weak.

I like it.

I think most have come around to the idea that if not for De Gea, United would be mid-table.  ****, we win our match at OT probably 5-3 if not for De Gea, instead they win 3-0. 

• Like 1

The replay has now been confirmed for Wednesday, April 8. KO 7:45 PM. (2;45 PM EST. ). 

10 days before the semi, which leaves that one a nightmare. Ticket distribution should be fun in less than a week and a half, and it means it's virtually impossible to book a cheap train and hotel unless you take a chance. So that might well be a there and back on the day and if it's a Saturday 5:30 PM KO that becomes almost impossible without driving. 

Count me as someone who still thinks its wrong to play the semi finals at Wembley. 

• Like 2

So after nearly 26 years Duckenfield finally admits that he told 'a terrible lie' that started the whitewash.

Forgive me for feeling those are hollow words from a man trying to save his own ass. If they'd of been said 26 years ago we wouldn't now be here and the last quarter of a Century wouldn't of been as hard as it was always going to be.

Again, burn in Hell you gutless, lying ****house.

Hail.

Love you, bro.

I've got no words. 

Back to the topic of actual football to be played today.

I look for Bayern to win 4-0, 5-1, on that order.

I hope to see 2-2 in London.  Love nothing more than seeing the 'Favorite*' out this round.

* - Favorite only in English press and ESPN/Fox Studios.