Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Season Thanks to the Mods

HapHaszard

Here we are getting ready this evening to start a new season. I wanted to take a moment to thank the Mods in advance for what I know is going to be one busy, stressful season coming up for them.

The phrase 'herding cats" comes to mind when I think of the job they do. I know they get all the ****ing, but rarely the credit. So thanks to PCS, Mark, TK, Zoony and Jumbo. Thanks for all the work, and dedication, both in front and behind the scenes. This board couldn't be as successful without you guys.

They're all egotisticle "reigning over my on-line dominion" jerks. I'll fight them all with my internets tuffguyness. Dude i was soooooo in the Kumate, and frank Dux was my baby back beeatch. After i made my millions i decided not to fight anymore cuz it just isn't a challenge, and i am too busy with my supermodel girlfriends, yeah you see the "s" on the end of that word. That's how I roll. Yeah so mods suck

HTTR:evilg::silly:

Love 'em or hate 'em they do a job that is as thankless as it can get.

It's pretty neat to be so level headed and restrained that the occasional urge to completely gut the whole house with the "ban hammer" is held in check.

I just wish the TK would reconsider his avatar, looks like Shanny's doing a gig at the local lounge or somethin' :)

Kudos guys.

Archived