Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Jason Reid (twitter) Haynesworth "Killed it"

jfriedenthal

It's absolutely worthless.

Every dork fanboy tries to break news on there, and it's all bs.

Especially on the first day of TC? Like it means anything if Al is in shape today, as opposed to a month from now, when it matters.

And everyone that wastes time reading that crap gets distracted from more important things, like making money, working out at the gym, or actually living.

It is a nerd zone.

Sorry we're not as cool as you.

I make good money.

I work out 5 days a week. Dare you to come race me in a half marathon!

And I get on twitter frequently...heck, it doesn't take long to press two buttons on an iPhone to read some tweets.

Doesn't make you cooler than me.

Well so much for the trainers report on his weight loss and suddenly being in shape. I thought everyone from Shannahan to the fan at the airport said he looked great?

They are saying in the RI article in BBN that he indeed looks more fit than last year, but what does that say about last years discipline and conditioning? Yikes.

I make good money.

And I spend a lot of time on twitter...heck, it doesn't take long to press two buttons on an iPhone to read some tweets.

You are a nerd, admit it :silly:

HomerMcFanboy

You can't make this up. RT @RickMaese Haynesworth had to take bathroom break midway thru test & had to start from beginning. Too tired

So maybe the "he killed it" comment was about what he did to the toilet? :silly: Or the janitor that had to go clean up after Fat Boy? (Like Fat ****?)

Typically, the job of sports journalists is to report news.

Not to spew off total bs, that proves to be incorrect, in an effort to beat someone else by three seconds.

Like he wins an award for beating someone by three seconds, as opposed to making sure his info is decent?:ols:

That is the problem with twitter, it is complete crap.

*ends rant* Continue.

No. His job, in the end, is to bring attention to the newspaper and make money for it. Twitter might as well have a big sign on every page saying "Don't take this too seriously!!" People should know what they're getting. You'll eventually get to a CONFIRMED, post.

It's like when people visit PFW's rumor section, and then complain that some rumors didn't come true. Shouldn't people know the meaning of the word "rumor?"

I make good money.

And I spend a lot of time on twitter...heck, it doesn't take long to press two buttons on an iPhone to read some tweets.

Well, if he doesn't have an iPhone, he's already cooler than you.

I make good money.

I walk 10 miles a day, 2 to 3 times a week, and as for money, I was balancing my check book last night, and it hit me 40 years ago I started with nothing, and by god I have most of it left. :ols:

So you don't watch Redskins' games on Fox?

My thoughts exactly...step away from the rant McD :) no way you can't know who Jay Glazer is if you've EVER watched a game on TV....

...man this bit now about the bathroom break is just over the top hilarious if true....wow, it REALLY is football season boys!!! 22 pages and counting...about a single physical test!!!

Archived