Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins hits you can never get tired of watching.

JustAfan47

you know ... ever since the loss of ST ... I just dont get into the big hits anymore. It was an every game thing with ST ... and every game ... his hits were bigger than anyone ive ever seen.

He laid people out on the reg.

That's kinda how I feel. Unless I see it live on TV in the heat of the moment, I don't get as excited about it. Maybe a more aggressive, winning team/defense will re-awaken my passion for the big hit. But its almost like the loss of ST sucked something out of our defense/fanbase. Which isn't surprising.

That's kinda how I feel. Unless I see it live on TV in the heat of the moment, I don't get as excited about it. Maybe a more aggressive, winning team/defense will re-awaken my passion for the big hit. But its almost like the loss of ST sucked something out of our defense/fanbase. Which isn't surprising.

ST was fun to watch for sure... I remember almost seeing him make the "Jacked Up" hightlight show every other week. Man was that a sunday night half time show or mon?

you know ... ever since the loss of ST ... I just dont get into the big hits anymore. It was an every game thing with ST ... and every game ... his hits were bigger than anyone ive ever seen.

He laid people out on the reg.

The hit u hav n ur sig is 1 of my fav of all time!!

that was a nice hit, but on the other hand, dude scored.

my old(er) school favorite hits include and of the 3 brad edwards monster hits in SB XXVI.

8:40 and 8:56 into this video are 2 of them. (cant see him too well in the second one cuz of the angle) 13:30 is another one. madden called him 'a safety possessed' that day.

guess it would help if i posted the link to the video.. :)http://www.hulu.com/watch/123636/super-bowl-highlights-1992-super-bowl-xxvi-washington-redskins-vs-buffalo-bills

danny copeland decleated a bronco named 'lang' or 'lange' on a punt years ago. the guy got literally knocked head over heels backwards. did a flip. it was nuts. wish i had a video of that one.

danny copeland decleated a bronco named 'lang' or 'lange' on a punt years ago. the guy got literally knocked head over heels backwards. did a flip. it was nuts. wish i had a video of that one.

I made a topic about this hit about a year or so ago I think. I've only seen it once, the day it happened, and I couldnt remember the details (I thought it was Mayhew until members here straightened me out) but I'll NEVER forget that hit. It was absolutely brutal, kind of away from the action and near the sideline. One member here was actually nice enough to send me a link with a video, but I didnt see the message for like 6 months and by the time I found it, the link was dead.

If I remember the previous discusion correctly, this was during the game where Monk broke the record.

It really would be awesome if anybody had a clip of it.

Ha! Just checked the thread again, and you're in it, Grego. Im still impressed that you remembered the Denver player's name. http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=198195

My favorite hit ever is when ST erased J.J. Arrington from the Arizona Cardinals in 2005. Arrington saw him coming and turned to the side a little to prepare for the pain.

Sean flew through him and his arms spread apart like he was a bomb exploding. BAM! Arrington had the ball stripped from him a moment before the hit, but I can only think that seeing ST huffing towards him had something to do with his lack of concern for ball security.

Archived