Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins hits you can never get tired of watching.

JustAfan47

lavar ending aikman's career is without a doubt the best hit in my memory.

Hells yeah. Lavar was a head hunter. Him and Sean, when they tackled, you knew it. Hail!

That hit last season when Fletcher took out DeSean, BAM! priceless. Didn't Fletcher knock the **** out of Westbrook too.

Redskins hits you can never get tired of watching... When Frerotte head butted the wall. Dumb ass.

Hells yeah. Lavar was a head hunter. Him and Sean, when they tackled, you knew it. Hail!

That hit last season when Fletcher took out DeSean, BAM! priceless. Didn't Fletcher knock the **** out of Westbrook too.

Redskins hits you can never get tired of watching... When Frerotte head butted the wall. Dumb ass.

What about Michael Westbrook punching Stephen Davis then? :doh:

ST's career was a highlight reel of big hits but one I'll never forget is the block against Scrub Frampton in 2007 on a KR. There's actually a clip somewhere of the guy talking smack to the team right before the game and ST is just standing there shaking his head at the guy. Fast forward to that return and ST lays him out and the guy's down for several minutes. Man I swear if half of these guys played with the fire of ST, we'd be unstoppable. Guys with that kind of heart and love for the game are rare.

Another hit of his that I love is the one on Jerry Porter against the Raiders in 2005. ST absolutely puts him down.

ST's career was a highlight reel of big hits but one I'll never forget is the block against Scrub Frampton in 2007 on a KR. There's actually a clip somewhere of the guy talking smack to the team right before the game and ST is just standing there shaking his head at the guy. Fast forward to that return and ST lays him out and the guy's down for several minutes. Man I swear if half of these guys played with the fire of ST, we'd be unstoppable. Guys with that kind of heart and love for the game are rare.

Another hit of his that I love is the one on Jerry Porter against the Raiders in 2005. ST absolutely puts him down.

The Porter vid is on these page but found what your talking about happy memories!..:)

j5WYINtYCuI

GlBHZMWDg6c

1520406582_6ad3326e32_o.jpg

I made a topic about this hit about a year or so ago I think. I've only seen it once, the day it happened, and I couldnt remember the details (I thought it was Mayhew until members here straightened me out) but I'll NEVER forget that hit. It was absolutely brutal, kind of away from the action and near the sideline. One member here was actually nice enough to send me a link with a video, but I didnt see the message for like 6 months and by the time I found it, the link was dead.

If I remember the previous discusion correctly, this was during the game where Monk broke the record.

It really would be awesome if anybody had a clip of it.

Ha! Just checked the thread again, and you're in it, Grego. Im still impressed that you remembered the Denver player's name. http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=198195

i thought it might have been during monks record game. thanks for posting that!

The Porter vid is on these page but found what your talking about happy memories!..:)

:applause::notworthy

Great find man. I love watching those two videos back to back. And the HD still frames of the block are classic. Definitely brings back some great memories.

Art Monks hit on a DB in SB XXII. What a great hit. Also weren't there 2 hits last year (or the year before) where Devin Thomas laid people out on Special Teams? I can remember one from the Browns game where he KO'd someone.

It sucks there are no vids of some of the hits mentioned in this thread. If I had access to the DVD's or VHS tapes they were on I'd get them uploaded, but I don't have any of them.

Archived