Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wendy's

BayouBrave86

WHAT IN THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THE JR. BACON CHEESEBURGER?

I've noticed they've become smaller and smaller over the past few years, but today takes the cake. When I unwrapped them today they basically looked like a burger from White Castle or Krystal's. How the hell can they mark up the price on these bs burgers? I'm done with Wendy's for a while. Unbelievable Wendy's. Unbelievable.

WHAT IN THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THE JR. BACON CHEESEBURGER?

I've noticed they've become smaller and smaller over the past few years, but today takes the cake. When I unwrapped them today they basically looked like a burger from White Castle or Krystal's. How the hell can they mark up the price on these bs burgers? I'm done with Wendy's for a while. Unbelievable Wendy's. Unbelievable.

Step up and stop being a cheap **** .... it's a dollar menu for a reason. Buy the triple, with cheese, and you won't be disappointed.

Wendy's has been getting bad ratings from me for a while because of crap like this.

It's not a dollar menu; it's a dollar thirty-nine menu. Everything DOES keep getting smaller.

Remember the "Oh man, I just won five million chicken nuggets by playing the lottery!" commercials? Not true anymore. It's 39% more expensive for the same stuff.

But it's just so damned good! :(

Spicy Chicken, fries with chees sauce and a Frosty FTW! Thats all I get from Wendy's

Kinda like the Mac Snak Wrap. When it first came out it was a full patty cut in half, now it is a half a patty.

You have good taste, brother. I, too, get the Spicy Chicken sandwich alot. And I love the Mac Snack Wraps, as well. And also the Frosty. Speaking of which, that isn't how your screen name came about, is it?:ols:

I used to love Wendy's especially the Jr Bacon. But you're right, their burgers have been getting smaller and smaller. I feel like the piece of lettuce they put on it is bigger than the actual burger

I agree. I used to get those alot. But they just don't fill me up. If I get a burger there, its usually the Single, or the Carolina Classic.

I use to get three of them back in high school and it was perfect, now I feel like I could eat 6 of them. Seriously, it's unreal. And yeah they are 1.39 now, they use to be 99. But that is besides the point, it's criminal for that **** to be so small. McDonald's and Burger King's burgers aren't that small. Whatever, I hardly eat fast food anymore anyway. But when I do, it's Taco Bell all the way.

All of their prices on the combo meals have skyrocketed as well. I used to be able to get a spicy chicken combo for under 5 bucks. I got one the other day that came to 7.50

Yeah I know the crispy chicken combo used to be 2.99. And even though I still see commercials for it, those mother ****ers tell me it's not on the menu anymore. So I have to regular chicken sandwich with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo. And that boosts up the price. But it's sooooo good! I might get one tonight!

Once every now and then I "treat" myself to some fast food. Usually Wendys.

"Yes may I take your order?"

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll have the Triple Cheeseburger Combo with everything on it. Supersize that please and I'll also have a large Frosty."

Figure if I give myself about a week to recover from that I'll be okay :silly:

Once every now and then I "treat" myself to some fast food. Usually Wendys.

"Yes may I take your order?"

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll have the Triple Cheeseburger Combo with everything on it. Supersize that please and I'll also have a large Frosty."

Figure if I give myself about a week to recover from that I'll be okay :silly:

That's the spirit!!! You gotta treat yourself to some good ol' fashioned poison every now and then. :)

Archived