Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wendy's

BayouBrave86

Junior bacon cheeseburgers? Is this a pre-teen message board? I'm a double bacon deluxe.

Although Wendy's is not what it used to be, I still rank it #1 (among straight-up fast food joints) in all categories except one- drive thru service. I always make sure I check the bag for the right sandwich.

P.S.- They are opening a Wendy's 2 blocks from my house. It's about to get pathetic.

That same item has been on the dollar menu for 10 years. If the price goes up, you don't buy. So they keep the price the same, but make it smaller. Have you bought a carton of ice cream lately? Not a 1/2 gallon any more. The point is that the price is the same, so it's like inflation -- price stays same, size goes down ...... or price goes up, size stays the same. The cost for that burger has increased so the final price either increases or they make it cheaper.

The price did go up on the jr. bacon cheeseburger though.

The think the small frosty is also much smaller now.

Hershey's has been doing it with great success with their bars though. Wendy's is failing.

I stopped buying jr bacon chzburgers when double stacks went on the dollar menu, a second patty is way better than a couple pieces of crap bacon. Their nuggets are great too.

This right here is the correct answer, folks. Don't know why anyone would by their DCB when you could get the Double Stack, which is a better burger.

Junior bacon cheeseburgers? Is this a pre-teen message board? I'm a double bacon deluxe.

Although Wendy's is not what it used to be, I still rank it #1 (among straight-up fast food joints) in all categories except one- drive thru service. I always make sure I check the bag for the right sandwich.

P.S.- They are opening a Wendy's 2 blocks from my house. It's about to get pathetic.

I used to have an Arby's 2 blocks from my house and I swear it got ridiculous. I'd go get jalapeno poppers & a shake several times a week. I haven't had anything from Arby's in months. I'm scared that I've burned out on their food.

BTW, I highly recommend their milkshakes, they're my favorite in fast food.

Archived