Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wendy's

BayouBrave86

You have good taste, brother. I, too, get the Spicy Chicken sandwich alot. And I love the Mac Snack Wraps, as well. And also the Frosty. Speaking of which, that isn't how your screen name came about, is it?:ols:

WHAT

NO BOJANGLES

Might be required to go to Bojangles at least once a week in NC ;)

By the way. For the Captain obvious statement of the day,never,never try to eat that triple cheese combo while driving. And they say texting is dangerous. :silly: (Not even going in to the laundry and upholstery cleaning part).

WHAT

NO BOJANGLES

Might be required to go to Bojangles at least once a week in NC ;)

I ate there twice this weekend. Got a sausage and egg biscuit and Bo Rounds Sat. morning. Then grabbed some chicken for lunch. Good stuff. But I can't eat there too often or I get tired of it. But that's with any place, really.

Bojangles sucks compared to Popeyes. It is the one thing I miss about being up north.

I have found that buying the fried chicken from the Loews grocery store is much better.

I don't need the fries, biscuits, or sweet tea. Although the fries are pretty good when hot. The chicken isn't terrible, just not as good as other places.

But as Bubble is alluring to the breakfast is pretty good there.

I ate there twice this weekend. Got a sausage and egg biscuit and Bo Rounds Sat. morning. Then grabbed some chicken for lunch. Good stuff. But I can't eat there too often or I get tired of it. But that's with any place, really.

yeah steak & egg or sometimes country ham for me.

Bojangles sucks compared to Popeyes. It is the one thing I miss about being up north.

I have found that buying the fried chicken from the Loews grocery store is much better.

I don't need the fries, biscuits, or sweet tea. Although the fries are pretty good when hot. The chicken isn't terrible, just not as good as other places.

But as Bubble is alluring to the breakfast is pretty food there.

its all about the dirty rice man!!

Step up and stop being a cheap **** .... it's a dollar menu for a reason. Buy the triple, with cheese, and you won't be disappointed.

This right here. You are paying 1 dollar dude, quit griping. That's about what you pay for a KFC snacker too.

Since Chick Fil a released a far superior Spicy Chicken Sandwich, I fail to see a reason why Wendy's remains a fast food option for some. That was the only thing worth making a trip to Wendys for.

Their burgers are mediocre, and pale in comparison to Hardee's, Burger King or even McDonald's. Additionally, unless you get the first batch of fries out of the fryer, they are usually a soggy mess ala Krystals fries. Wendy's has become a jack of all trades, master of none.

Wendy's Spicy Chicken sammich is by far my favorite fast food sammich. The Big Mac is a close second on that list for me.

I totally agree about the size and the price of JBC's. That head of lettuce they put on that sorry excuse for a sandwich is ridiculous!

All of you might be saying "what do you expect for a dollar", eventhough it's a buck thirty-nine, and I will tell you. I expect as much meat as McD's or BK's dollar menu burgers. You get 2 patties from the competition and only offer 1 smaller patty and some ghetto bacon, all for a higher price. NO THANKS!

While I agree that chik-fil-a has a delicious spicy chicken sandwich, it does not compare to the tastiness of Wendy's spicy chicken.

Also those comparing Bojangles to Popeyes....ya'll are on crack! :) Popeyes will always be the bench mark for spicy fried chicken in my book. But I will give the nod to bojangles on their scrumptious Spicy Filet Biscuit!! I could eat those by the dozen.

But as Bubble is alluring to the breakfast is pretty good there.

I couldn't disagree more. I've tried Popeye's twice and both times the chicken was dry and disgusting. I miss having a Bojangles nearby.

This right here. You are paying 1 dollar dude, quit griping. That's about what you pay for a KFC snacker too.

:snore:

This thread isn't about being cheap, it's about the fact that this sandwich is literally 1/2 the size now. Telling someone to stop being a cheap **** when it comes to fast food is ridiculous, it's ALL CHEAP. What difference does a dollar menu item make between a combo when you're stacking up on the dollar menu and eventually paying the same amount of money you would for a combo? I mean really, it's FAST FOOD. It's all cheap.

:snore:

This thread isn't about being cheap, it's about the fact that this sandwich is literally 1/2 the size now. Telling someone to stop being a cheap **** when it comes to fast food is ridiculous, it's ALL CHEAP. What difference does a dollar menu item make between a combo when you're stacking up on the dollar menu and eventually paying the same amount of money you would for a combo? I mean really, it's FAST FOOD. It's all cheap.

That same item has been on the dollar menu for 10 years. If the price goes up, you don't buy. So they keep the price the same, but make it smaller. Have you bought a carton of ice cream lately? Not a 1/2 gallon any more. The point is that the price is the same, so it's like inflation -- price stays same, size goes down ...... or price goes up, size stays the same. The cost for that burger has increased so the final price either increases or they make it cheaper.

Archived