Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, I got a call from Bruce Allen today...and I took it as a sign...

tr1

Well, it was actually a recorded message with some pretty skanky marketing ploy...

But, anyway, I'm back.

Bubba's passing deserved a modicum of respect in ATN, so I took some time off. That news was really like a punch to the gut. I'll miss him.

So, what's new in ATN?

BTW, I've actually been pretty busy with a new project...and, the Mrs. and I are about to hit the road for an extended travel time...but, I'm ready for some football.

Oh, and you poor puke fans...:rotflmao:

I see the sisterhood all have their hopes up after that incredible end to a one and done street that will live on in history.:doh:

What a pathetic fan base.

Glad to see your back tr1...... The tandem of you and (RIP) bubba will be missed for sure but I'm happy to see your back and ready for some puke hate! It seems most of them have left and went back to there holes. I'm sure they will crawl back out at some point and time.

Well, it was actually a recorded message with some pretty skanky marketing ploy...

But, anyway, I'm back.

Bubba's passing deserved a modicum of respect in ATN, so I took some time off. That news was really like a punch to the gut. I'll miss him.

So, what's new in ATN?

BTW, I've actually been pretty busy with a new project...and, the Mrs. and I are about to hit the road for an extended travel time...but, I'm ready for some football.

Oh, and you poor puke fans...:rotflmao:

I see the sisterhood all have their hopes up after that incredible end to a one and done street that will live on in history.:doh:

What a pathetic fan base.

awesome....

Glad to see your back tr1...... The tandem of you and (RIP) bubba will be missed for sure but I'm happy to see your back and ready for some puke hate! It seems most of them have left and went back to there holes. I'm sure they will crawl back out at some point and time.

I think Stoney26 and Califan007 will fill Bubba's shoes nicely.

Archived