Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FNN - Seahawks WR Golden Tate Breaks Into Doughnut Shop, Gets Grub On

HapHaszard

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/seahawks-wr-golden-tate-breaks-into-donut-shop-gets-grub-on/

Former Notre Dame and current Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Golden Tate found himself in a sticky situation over the weekend.

The recent NFL draft pick was apprehended by police at a Bellevue, Washington doughnut shop around 3 AM Saturday morning and was given a trespass warning according to a report on TMZ.

It appears that the 21-year-old and friend got hungry and entered Top Pot doughnut shop while it was closed and proceeded to scarf down some glazed deliciousness.

click on the link above for the rest of the article

Oh man what a moron! I didn't like him in college, well I'm prob biased cuz I'm a Michigan fan, he was a little too ****y. But geez one of the first things you when you reach the NFL is break into a dougnut shop, that's a smart fella

From TMZ:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/08/golden-tate-seattle-seahawks-nfl-911-call-donut-shop/

NFL rookie star Golden Tate was "drunk" and "being retarded" when he broke into a donut shop in Washington and stole maple bars at 3 AM ... this according to the woman who called 911.

TMZ obtained the 911 call made on Saturday morning -- in which the Top Pot employee tells the dispatcher Golden and a friend snuck in through an unlocked door, stole keys and a bunch of donuts ... and then ran off.

The woman also claims the Seattle Seahawks star then came back to the scene of the crime, returned the keys, and tried to blame his friend for the heist ... but the employee

says she watched Tate "running from behind the counter."

Ultimately, cops arrived to the scene and issued Tate a "trespass warning."

Golden later said he broke into the place because the smell of the maple bars was "irresistible."

click the link for the 911 call (hahaha)

Now that is one of the most horrendous crimes any NFL player has ever committed.

Glazed donuts when there are chocolate coated donuts around? Lock them up forever.

I completely agree, chocolate coated are much better and with jimmies are awesome!

I am listening to this on KJR right now out here in Seattle. They played the 911 call from the woman who was at the doughnut shop at the time and it sounds like they also took her keys and that she was pretty concerned. She did say it seemed like there was alcohol involved and that they were just acting like 'bleeping' idiots.

Overall. it sounds like there is more of a concern that Pete Carrol's response was along the lines of he talked to Tate and it was not really a big deal.

Whatever. Not an opinion - just the facts ma'am.

Archived