Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get Him to the Greek (movie)

Destino

Jonah Hill is an obnoxious fatass. Was he actually nude in the movie? :puke:

Notice how Apatow is fine with male nudity but not female (Forgetting Sarah Marshall: Jason Segel nude, but not Kristen Bell or Mila Kunis.). Dick.

:rant:

Notice how Apatow is fine with male nudity but not female (Forgetting Sarah Marshall: Jason Segel nude, but not Kristen Bell or Mila Kunis.). Dick.

Well as much as it pains me to admit it, male nudity is funnier. It's a great deal more awkward even for a female audience.

Having said that no full frontal of Jonah Hill in this movie (that would have made me puke out the pretzel I waited 10 minutes to get). No full frontal male nudity at all that I saw. There are some boobs though so maybe Apatow is coming over to the side of reason. :ols:

I think you're forgetting the topless picture of Mila in the bathroom.

Jonah Hill is ****ing hilarious. As far as your opinion on male nudity in comedies goes...either you are a closet homosexual, an ignorant homophobe or have no sense of humor. :)

Jonas Hill is ****ing hilarious. As far as your opinion on male nudity in comedies goes...either you are a closet homosexual' date=' an ignorant homophobe or have no sense of humor. :)

:rant:[/quote']None of the above. I just have no desire to see it.

Sure, the Hangover had it, but that was hilarious, and we also saw Heather Graham topless (she's 40! :rubeyes: ).

I saw this movie and almost walked out, there were very few funny parts, seemed like they threw it together to give the British guy something to do.

Wait for this one to come out on HBO, Puff Daddy made me want to hurl things at the screen.

Well as much as it pains me to admit it, male nudity is funnier. It's a great deal more awkward even for a female audience.

Agreed.

Segel's nude scene in Forgetting Sarah Marshall is hilariously awkward. He's standing there completely nude, trying to coax her into sex, and she just tells him that she's been cheating on him instead. I could definitely go without having seen Jason Segel naked, but that added a ton of humor to a scene that normally wouldn't have been too funny or original.

Ken Jeong nude in the Hangover, now that I could have easily gone without. Didn't really add anything to the scene. Plus I don't think Ken Jeong is funny at all anyway.

I saw this movie and almost walked out, there were very few funny parts, seemed like they threw it together to give the British guy something to do.

Wait for this one to come out on HBO, Puff Daddy made me want to hurl things at the screen.

This is the exact opposite from every review I've heard so far. Interesting.

quick, did you find any of these movies to be pretty good?

-the Hangover

-Superbad

-Roles Models

please let me know so I can gauge whether or not to see this movie

Quick question: The british guy in this movie is obviously playing the same rockstar Aldas Snow character from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, is Jonah Hill playing his same character?
I don't think so. They're not the same character listings on IMDB anyway.
some of you people put these movies on a ****in pedestal!

I don't know if you're being serious (in which case I'm not sure what you mean), or you're trying to play on the line from 40 Year Old Virgin, another Apatow film. Help me out here.

Maybe I shoulda seen this today instead of the gawdawful Iron Man II :puke:

Only Jon Favreau could make a total bomb directing a movie with Robert Downey, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, and Samuel Jackson.

:insane:

Iron Man 2 was effing awesome!

Downey was really good, as was Cheadle.

Rourke was a great villain.

Sam Rockwell was a great douchebag.

Sam Jackson was his usual self.

Scarlett's never looked hotter :drool::hump::thud::cloud9::drooley:

:insane:

Iron Man 2 was effing awesome!

Downey was really good, as was Cheadle.

Rourke was a great villain.

Sam Rockwell was a great douchebag.

Sam Jackson was his usual self.

Scarlett's never looked hotter :drool::hump::thud::cloud9::drooley:

Agreed with all of the above.

I was actually gonna start a thread with links to wiki pages of all of the "Marvel Universe" movies that are coming out in the next year or two, in preparation for a big "Avengers" movie.

Iron Man 2 came out, and if you stayed till after the credits you'll know what movie is coming out next because of an extra scene: Thor. Then Captain America: The First Avenger, then The Avengers. Then Iron Man 3, and throughout all of this, and idk if this falls under the same umbrella, there will be another Wolverine movie, set in Japan, and definitely a Deadpool movie with Ryan Renalds, and possibly a Gambit movie. The Magneto Origins movie probably won't happen at all now, which I'm fine with. Then, there is going to be a "young X-Men" movie and possibly an X-Men movie that picks up after the 3rd one that came out a couple of years ago. And apparently there's another one based off of something called "the New Mutants", not sure.

Not to derail the thread... :ols:

Iron Man 2 came out, and if you stayed till after the credits you'll know what movie is coming out next because of an extra scene: Thor. Then Captain America: The First Avenger, then The Avengers. Then Iron Man 3, and throughout all of this, and idk if this falls under the same umbrella, there will be another Wolverine movie, set in Japan, and definitely a Deadpool movie with Ryan Renalds, and possibly a Gambit movie. The Magneto Origins movie probably won't happen at all now, which I'm fine with. Then, there is going to be a "young X-Men" movie and possibly an X-Men movie that picks up after the 3rd one that came out a couple of years ago. And apparently there's another one based off of something called "the New Mutants", not sure.

Not to derail the thread... :ols:

I'm somewhat excited for The Avengers just because Joss Whedon is directing/co-writing it, and this seems like the ultimate project for him. I really enjoyed the work he did with Serenity.

However, they still haven't said whether or not Iron Man/Tony Stark will officially be in The Avengers (although that seems to just be a storyline angle they're setting up), but more importantly, Marvel is at kind of a stand still about bringing Edward Norton back to play The Hulk/Bruce Banner, which would be a very big mistake.

A Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds doesn't need to exist (and he's already filming The Green Lantern as we speak, is he just going to do comic book films forever?), a Gambit movie sounds like it's destined for direct-to-DVD status, as does a Magneto film, and please no more X-Men sequels. Those ran their course once Bryan Singer left the franchise.

Although the X-Men: First Class, directed by Matthew Vaughn, does sound interesting.

quick, did you find any of these movies to be pretty good?

-the Hangover: Good movie, not hilarious

-Superbad: Good

-Roles Models: Average

please let me know so I can gauge whether or not to see this movie

Macgruber had me rolling, if you havent seen that one yet try and find it before it leaves theater.

Put me in the liked it category. I don't see many movies in the theaters as with Redbox and Netflixs I see everything, just several months later and much much cheaper, however I had seen so many good reviews of this that I decided to check it out this afternoon.

The reviews were spot on, and 4 out of 4 people I was with were laughing throughout. Def worth the $8.50.

Archived