Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So is James O'Keefe (the ACORN pimp) still a right wing hero?

Destino

James O'Keefe recently pleaded guilty to breaking into a senators office and received three years of probation. You might remember this moron as the guy that dressed up as a pimp and "exposed" ACORN. You might not realize that his tapes were heavily edited lies that were exposed when the DA investigating the allegations on the video found by looking at the unedited footage.

So if you date to click on both of the links and see what this shining example of right wing journalism did, and how the alternative media ran with it, and how people lost their jobs over it... please tell me, this guy still the great right winger we all had to hear about?

He can be a crook and still be a hero for exposing the crooks at Acorn.

Did you watch the video on his "exposing" of ACORN?

- Pretending he was dressed as a pimp (with video editing), when he wasn't.

- Pretending they were going to help him smuggle children, when they really reported him to the authorities.

- Pretending they were help him start a prostitution "business" (with video editing) when they were actually talking about housing.

You see Kilmer he's not just a crook for breaking into a Senator's office. His "ACORN Expose" was largely a fabrication. I certainly don't care about ACORN and am glad it's gone... the fact that this ******* put people's faces in the press and edited video to make it seem they were supporting human slavery when they were not however is disgusting.

I am right wing and he was never my hero.

Generalizations suck.

Understanding use of language is awesome. Riggo is a hero to skins fans... even though some feel he's a douche bag. Unanimous approval isn't required.

I've heard of the story, but not the guy. I think calling him a "right-wing hero" or inferring that he is some kind of idol to conservatives is a stretch and makes you look immature Des.

O'Keefe is absolutely a hero in the conservative activist and Tea Party community. That doesn't include you, but it does include millions and millions of people.

I've heard of the story, but not the guy. I think calling him a "right-wing hero" or inferring that he is some kind of idol to conservatives is a stretch and makes you look immature Des.

Sorry I assumed his hero's welcome on every major right wing news program and the fact that the 31 reps signed on for a resolution honoring him in the US house of reps meant he had achieved celebrity status. I guess that kind of thing is done for everyone these days. Clearly my immaturity is getting the best of me.

They have to artificially assign "hero" status to give their stories any legs. See also: whoever that guy was who hired the rent boy. I didn't know his name before, and I don't remember it now. But to hear the left talk about it, he was ConservaJesus.

Understanding use of language is awesome. Riggo is a hero to skins fans... even though some feel he's a douche bag. Unanimous approval isn't required.

I look forward to the day when generalizations will again constitute an effective tool in argument. Both sides of the political spectrum will be able to get a lot more done I suppose.

is the young man in tennessee who hacked into sarah palin's personal email a hero of the left wing?
I like the fact you are equating James O'Keefe with that fool. Shows that he's been knocked down a few pegs.

To answer your question though, no and he never was. I'll change my mind though if you find the house of reps move to honor him for his service to our country. Who knows maybe I missed it?

I like the fact you are equating James O'Keefe with that fool. Shows that he's been knocked down a few pegs.

To answer your question though, no and he never was. I'll change my mind though if you find the house of reps move to honor him for his service to our country. Who knows maybe I missed it?

one was out to destroy a person and/or her family.

one was able to save the taxpayers billions of additional taxpayer dollars going to an organization that was corrupt, immoral, and practicing illegalities.

They have to artificially assign "hero" status to give their stories any legs. See also: whoever that guy was who hired the rent boy. I didn't know his name before, and I don't remember it now. But to hear the left talk about it, he was ConservaJesus.

If you want to wash your hands clean then do so. Why do you feel the need to ignore reality? The "never heard of him guy" was the cofounder of the Family Research Council. Look them up and how connected politically they are.

As for this guy, you see the resolution to honor him and you can google his appearances all over the right wing media and the articles about him. Feel free to pretend it never happened now that we can all see his warts.

one was out to destroy a person and/or her family.

one was able to save the taxpayers billions of additional taxpayer dollars going to an organization that was corrupt, immoral, and practicing illegalities.

intellectual dishonesty at it's best. well done.

James O'Keefe recently pleaded guilty to breaking into a senators office and received three years of probation. You might remember this moron as the guy that dressed up as a pimp and "exposed" ACORN. You might not realize that his tapes were heavily edited lies that were exposed when the DA investigating the allegations on the video found by looking at the unedited footage.

I wonder how serioulsy ACORN considered suing them for libel and slander. Probably best that they didn't as it would bring up more ugliness, but they certainly wrongly defamed the company or at least engaged in fraud.

H_H, do a google search before you do the "liburls bad liars duh" knee jerk dance.

O'Keefe was praised to the high heavens on every show on Fox. He made several appearances on Glenn Beck, Hannity, Fox and Friends, Fox News Sunday, etc.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201001270047

Prominent conservatives quotes:

Beck: O'Keefe is "courageous."

Breitbart: O'Keefe "is already well on his way to being one of the great journalists" and deserves a Pulitzer... "I'm just here to tell you that James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles are heroes"

Hannity: O'Keefe is a "pioneer in journalism."

O'Reilly: O'Keefe should get a congressional medal.

Michael Flynn: O'Keefe is a hero.

Ann Coulter: O'Keefe and Giles are "so magnificent."

National Review Editor Rich Lowry: O'Keefe deserves "award for impactful guerilla journalism."

Examiner.com's Bill Dupray: "Looks like a Pulitzer might be in order."

Chris Wallace names O'Keefe as "Power Player of the Week" on Fox News Sunday

O'Reilly Legal analyst Steven Clark: O'Keefe should be "immunize[d]" for his "heroic efforts" in producing ACORN videos.

Fox Business News Cody Willard: "[E]verybody applauds" O'Keefe.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201001270055

He got paid to tell his life story to Breitbart, Ben Stein writes editorials in the American Spectator on his behalf, he got a standing ovation at the Tea Party Convention.... it goes on and on.

I guess we liberals just made it all up.

Archived