Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

please remove this thread (apology accepted, but thread will remain open for now)---MET :)

anar-k21

I don't see all the Juggalo hate... I mean... I'm NOT mainstream... Sure some people don't like my dreads and face paint... But that's what makes a concert SO MUCH BETTER... You're finally around a bunch of people that GET IT... You're all family at the concerts...

So seriously guys STEP OFF!!!

wow IONTOP the first person in 10 pages that agrees with me !!!!!!

:rotflmao:

ION is such a Juggalo!! Can't believe it took him this long to find the thread. I get so tired of hearing ICP whenever he's around.

I don't see all the Juggalo hate... I mean... I'm NOT mainstream... Sure some people don't like my dreads and face paint... But that's what makes a concert SO MUCH BETTER... You're finally around a bunch of people that GET IT... You're all family at the concerts...

So seriously guys STEP OFF!!!

dilbert-sarcasm-supportiveness-difference.jpg

Not from my experience. What I've seen is that moshing takes place when a bunch of prepubescent idiots would rather push each other around than listen to music.

It depends on the music and the person. I haven't moshed for years (like in two decades), but I am OK with people who do. Besides being a musician, I also drink beer, so I like to drink my barley pops in peace while checking out the band (and lurking by the bar). But moshing is an explosion of energy for explosive music: Sometimes they are being silly, and sometimes they are raging. I understand it, but someone who hasn't moshed -- maybe you -- may not.

The only moshing I thought was totally silly and out of place was during a Grateful Dead show in Eugene, Oregon, in 1992 or 1993, when I saw some people trying to form a pit. (It didn't work.) I thought that was a bit of a push.

yeah i dont think you can mosh to the greatful dead!!!!

Yeah -- you really can't. :-P Probably the super-upbeat studio version of "The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)" would be the most moshable Dead song!

I think "interpretive dancing" would be a more apt description for Dead Dancing (or doing the "psychedelic chicken").

driving home today and saw chick driving a POS car w/ a couple juggaolo stickers (the running man figure)....wrote her plate down for our gang unit.

again, some are just stupid kids painting their face as though they are at the county fair, and others(a good chunk) are actually a criminal gang to be taken seriously and pose threats to LE's.

especially since, as most have been more than happy to point out:)........

the scene is all but gone now anyway (appparently lol)

im sure you can rest safe without some crazy kid running in your house face painted like Shaggy with an axe lol

Not even a member for 6 months and you've already established your ES legacy. That, my friend, is something to celebrate. :cool:

yeah well it wasn't easy.....:silly:.....either way ill be a redskin fan no matter what..even if most fans on here dont respect me...guess ill have to try to carry on........

like i said im not gonna take it too seriously... i can have fun and joke too

this morning i was a little aggrevated with so many negative replys (and had a hangover) but its cool!! whatever

so you guys like talking about music you dont like...what about stuff ya do like??????

feel free to not only bash my music , but mention some of yours if ya like!!!!!!

apparently ive lived in the "fantasy world" of icp for soo long, and most think its all that i listen too...and live by (which of course isnt true) but what do you guys like????

apparently ive lived in the "fantasy world" of icp for soo long, and most think its all that i listen too...and live by (which of course isnt true) but what do you guys like????

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dGcYH6Fwj8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dGcYH6Fwj8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

:D

so you guys like talking about music you dont like...what about stuff ya do like??????

feel free to not only bash my music , but mention some of yours if ya like!!!!!!

I'm a HUGE fan of alternative rock... Just great music with good guitars and deep lyrics... Some of my favorites:

Buckcherry

3 Doors Down

Nickelback

Linkin Park

Hoobastank

Just to name a few

I like everything that sounds good. :-)

ICP is OK -- I have some friends who are "juggalos" and "juggalettes," and though I am not really down with the clown, I'll listen to their stuff if they throw it on their car radio. Mostly because this genre kind of started when I was in H.S. during the 80s, so I can deal with it.

Plus an ex-GF used to love them, so I would listen to them with her.

I do have some pretty off-the-wall tastes in stuff that most people wouldn't like, from exotic jazz, world beat, and "social music." to just weird electronica. I am also a bit of a metalhead, but I am a bit picky when it comes to that genre.

driving home today and saw chick driving a POS car w/ a couple juggaolo stickers (the running man figure)....wrote her plate down for our gang unit.

again, some are just stupid kids painting their face as though they are at the county fair, and others(a good chunk) are actually a criminal gang to be taken seriously and pose threats to LE's.

Dude. Seriously? That seems a bit much, I have to admit.

Archived