Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

please remove this thread (apology accepted, but thread will remain open for now)---MET :)

anar-k21

I see some people in here are going for the jugular.

:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

well F%^k you guys then.....if you dont like them how about dont post here!!!!! man there's an idea......................if yu do like them then feel free to talk other than that shut tha F%$k up!!! and of course i was drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey you really dont want to talk about my kid man...seriously.... im sure your not worth much yourself.....just a loser who posts negative s^%t about other people
and just what the hell do you know about parenting ????? you too sir can bite my *****

This is the kind of thread I do indeed stay out of given the topic/title :D and somewhat because of knowing the fourm and I figure eventually I'll be pulled here by something beckoning attention. :ols:

Normally, you'd get week off for violations of rule #6. You also qualify for another penalty re: #5. But I am going to go with the beating you got for the thread, and leaving it open, as enough punishment. Consider it another of many signs of staff mercy.

However be advised you better learn the rules. I'd start with reading them as you agree to do when you register your account, and then , of course--and I say this part given our environment---actually following them. :)

I emphasize this because these offenses will be entered in your user notes. So while getting a break now, the next time you get nailed for something your user notes serve as a guide for a moderator's decisions. :)

as to you Alum 07 man im not gonna bother arguing with ya...

if you enjoy trashing what i like....then knock yourself out..... either way its all good

im not gonna bother gettting mad about this.....

This would have been the wise course from the beginning, or go ahead and get mad but learn how to communicate it without violating the rules. :pfft:

cool pic dude is that you??? or just another smart a** in the crowd lol
IF you do like this music...please comment...well talk about it

IF you do not like it...im trying to save you from yourself..... dont waste your own time.

find something you like in one of the other 100's of threads on here

not so hard really

You really need to learn how visiting with people on the internet works if you're going to come over. :cool:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSLS2bacFRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSLS2bacFRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

You may want to burn your eyes after watching it.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I'm quoting this because it's all the way back earlier in the thread.

Holy hell that was some funny ****

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I'm quoting this because it's all the way back earlier in the thread.

Wow. They need to close ranks so there's better contact - too much running around trying to hit each other.

Other than that - does anyone know how to contact the two largest "ladies?" Our OL needs depth.

The OP really needs to thank Jugalo...err I mean Jumbo for showing up in this pile of hot garbage thread first. Because if he hadn't, the OP would be looking for a new board to post at.

W

Other than that - does anyone know how to contact the two largest "ladies?" Our OL needs depth.

Albert Haynesworth off season training program ...

:ols: :ols:

As an aside, I used to know one of the guys in GWAR.

The difference is that GWAR knew it was a joke and so did its audience. Juggalos - not so much.

I think that's an important distinction. The Misfits come to mind for me- which was a huge gag as well

Kind of funny, but at least they are trying to mosh, I will say. These days all I see at shows are people doing kung fu moves and doing the pogo. Moshing has become rather pathetic.

Kind of funny, but at least they are trying to mosh, I will say. These days all I see at shows are people doing kung fu moves and doing the pogo. Moshing has become rather pathetic.

I put my walker away so I could type with both gnarled arthritic hands. :silly:

I used to love mosh pits when I was younger. This video shows us a pathetic attempt at moshing. I'd actually volunteer to show those girls what is what, except I'm kind of frightened by the largest one (with the red tee covering just the front of her, and the tramp stamp). I'm a pretty big guy, but man she looks positively thunderous!

well if yall can have fun with it cool with me......!!! enjoy

i do appreciate not getting banned..im sorry for my language.....and most of the things i said..... i was trying to talk about music but no one agreed oh well...

i will be more err careful maybe more choosy about my topics in the future thanx to all

:ols: The mental image of this just made me LOL! :ols:

That video btw is very disturbing. I can't figure out if it deserves a :ols: or a :doh:

I put my walker away so I could type with both gnarled arthritic hands. :silly:

I used to love mosh pits when I was younger. This video shows us a pathetic attempt at moshing. I'd actually volunteer to show those girls what is what, except I'm kind of frightened by the largest one (with the red tee covering just the front of her, and the tramp stamp). I'm a pretty big guy, but man she looks positively thunderous!

Oh yeah, it wasn't a great attempt at moshing on their part, but it reminds me of the raw energy of earlier mosh pits. These days it has gone beyond skanking -- I really can't describe what it is. I would rather have slam dancing then what I sometimes see.

But hey, I guess people do what they want to do!

:ols: The mental image of this just made me LOL! :ols:

That video btw is very disturbing. I can't figure out if it deserves a :ols: or a :doh:

You should actually see it in person -- it'll definitely make you scratch your head!

Oh, and there is this classic:

moshzilla.jpg

Archived