Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

please remove this thread (apology accepted, but thread will remain open for now)---MET :)

anar-k21

so instead of talking about topics you enjoy, you spend your time complaining about one you dont like.... that says a lot for your mindset.....

so pathetic..its real simple....if you ignore it..it goes away wow

some of ya'll could use a few AK47 holes in ya

Glad to see you're doing such a great job at proving the stereotype wrong.

The oil joke wasn't funny at all, thousands of people lost their livlihood.

As for the ICP, they are not talented, and OP you shouldn't take it so personally.

im not really taking it all too personally, just wondering why so many people that dosen't like it are here??????????

wouldnt you rather read a thread about something you enjoy???

I have pretty widespread musical tastes, so I usually try not to criticize others' choices. If you find something you enjoy, good for you.

well there ya go!!! thanx for saying so.... on the other hand if you dont like something why spend so much time talking about it????

Because the whole concept of jugalos is funny and interesting to many, you have to admit, Jugalos are a silly and often ridiculous looking bunch.

yeah if your talking about the ones who paint their face and stuff...

i just listen to the music....i dont dress funny or nuthin????

(does contain bad language so be warned)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-vAZezhzfY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-vAZezhzfY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DSC03337.jpg

The ridiculousness of the ICP is what draws the attention of on lookers, it's not the music.

They fall into the same category as Gwar and Genitortourous (sp), meaning they need to put on a show to draw a crowd, because they lack talent.

of course its crazy on purpose...you guys are the ones taking it too seriously.....

its funny to me, thats why i like it

so iv'e literally spelled it out...dont know if i can make it any clearer but ill try...

here goes.....

IF you do like this music...please comment...well talk about it

IF you do not like it...im trying to save you from yourself..... dont waste your own time.

find something you like in one of the other 100's of threads on here

not so hard really

as to you Alum 07 man im not gonna bother arguing with ya...

if you enjoy trashing what i like....then knock yourself out..... either way its all good

im not gonna bother gettting mad about this.....

Dude, it was mostly jokes that were meant in good fun.

I'm shocked you didn't realize this would happen when you posted the thread.

and here goes another 60 ignorant posts about how much they dont like it...

right about .............................now

Post again about how you think those who disagree with you should be shot with AK-47s. That will win you some support.

didnt actually mean it like that........not what i said.... i didnt say if you dont agree with me you sould be shot......no........

Really? What did you mean by this, then?:

so instead of talking about topics you enjoy, you spend your time complaining about one you dont like.... that says a lot for your mindset.....

so pathetic..its real simple....if you ignore it..it goes away wow

some of ya'll could use a few AK47 holes in ya

i mean really i see a thread on here about American Idol.... i dont like it ..... id never watch it..

but im not gonna go out of my way to read a whole thread about it then complain for hours about how much i dont like it on their thread!!!!!! thats just stupid

Archived